1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

obama tells pentagon the word GOD cant be used

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slic lee, Jun 9, 2013.

1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

It cant be spoken, cant be written, cant be posted because it upsets muslims. FOX news.
    After I heard that I tried to find out how many muslims were in the US Army, etc.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

So as CIC the next time he address's the nation and end with "God bless America"

He can be court marshaled out of office??

For breaking military law.

Sounds to me like the Pentagon needs some purging of Liberals!!

3. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

But what if I, of "we the people" said, God is a legitimate English word and it is in the Webster's dictionary, and I, of "we the people" say this word is not profane in any sense at all and is perfectly okay for the military of the American people to use?

4. timberfaller

it don't work that way, your not in the PC crowd of elitist!

5. rpeerless

No link I figured it's a bogus report. Is it?

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I looked it up in my dictionary, and it is on page 599 of the 'Webster's New World Dictionary, Second College Edition', copyrighted 1982. I also looked it up in my grandad's dictionary, 1949 Version, a Merriam-Webster version, and God, or god is on page 355.

Is this another Executive Order?

7. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Read my post entitled "Being Christian has its Perks" in the Off Topic threads. Your position has a lot of opposition on this sight.

Darr

8. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

I would trade BO for the Australian prime minister or president whatever the title is. She said this is Australia, we govern with Australian laws. If you don't like it..then you can leave. She either has more balls or less sinister motives than BO. What would we have to give Australia plus BO for a trade. Oh by the way she would have to agree to recognize the second amendment. I am tired of the majority trying to apease the minority, be they muslims or whatever. Whatever happened to the majority rule? In muslim countries they either cut off our heads or burn Christian churches.

9. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Why does the Constitution say to be president of the USA you must be a natural born american citizen.
    The prime minister of Australia IS AUSTRALIAN.

10. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Obviously our forefathers were smarter than both of us. I am simply venting my disdain for the man in office and I along with many are not convinced of his birthplace or the obvious not obvious aid of college financial aid to a person who sought that aid and may have not been born here. Why no disclosure?

11. philk

philk Member

Would you like Australia`s gun control laws to?

12. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

rpeerless, here is a video. Bulge.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9auq8J7PG08?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Obama can KMA! Thoes who support him have the same thought. Jake

14. rpeerless

Bulge, thanks I tried to find the reference on Fox and searched but came up empty.

I don't know about anyone else but I can't spend my life worrying about what's offensive to : Catholics, Muslims, Baptists, Episcopals, Lutherans, Hindus, Judaism, Mormons, Amish, Sikhs, Buddists, Orthodoxs, Wiccans, Native American beliefs etc. because if I did that I would not have any time for anything else but study.

So The Pentagon caters to one culture's belief only? Why? Maybe the Pentagon should find out what's offensive to all the other beliefs as well so as not to be offensive to anyone and fair at the same time...start with not taking God out of the dictionary.

Isn't that why we live in America? We can learn a little at a time as we meet new people....
    No? Not radical enough?

15. rpeerless

Revived this thread because it was a thorn in my side...if the word God can not be used in the US military, how is it being used on currency?

What will the cost be to issue new currency if that is the case? Why would Americans do that when we are in debt?

If the US military can not get together on the use of the word God, perhaps there are factions that should not be a part of the workings of government because they are not being moderate enough to tolerate Supreme Being.

If memory serves me correctly, didn't the president himself say, "God bless America", following a speech. Is he not commander-in-chief?

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

hussein also said "God bless planned parenthood"........

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

The word "God" is to be replaced with the word "Obama". Some seem to feel it is one and the same. Bulge.

18. timberfaller

Here is a little information on the subject.

There are additional links at the bottom of the article.

19. rpeerless

Bulge, was going to suggest replacing the word God with the word Goodness from which it was derived but hell that would leave 'some' out for sure. So essentially Goodness, all that is Good, is out. Is all that is 'bad' in?

20. Barrelbulge(Fl)

No i'm just saying that Obama thinks he is God. Unfortunately Obama is bad. Bulge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]