1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Speech

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BIGDON, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Obama revealed his true muslim roots in this mornings speech. I could not watch much of it because of the "gag" reflex. Now Americans are wrong and the muslims are great saviors of the Universe. He openly supports the Palestinians in their fight against Israel. Should have known when he shunned the Israili leader last week.

How could so many have been duped by this muslim in christain clothing. His actions prove that backing muslims is one of his true objectives. His two trips within months to his arab friends, how much ass kissing can he do. Of course the Saudi king gave him a huge gold medal for what??? Of course he can give the medal to the muslim brother who attacked and killed a recruiter and wounded another. You are going to see more of this.

He is going to put this country in a financial hole, a holy war and totally loss of world respect that will take generations to recover from. Just makes me ill for the legacy left to my grandkids.

I really want to thank the Dems, acorn and others who gave us this POS.

Don

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Well spoken Don and I totally agree we are so screwed. Rooferbob

3. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Don, for giving us this POS you need to thank George Bush.......his 8 years in office had more to do with Obama being elected than any other factor.

4. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Yeah blame it on Bush its all his fault!

5. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

If the voters don't turn out at the next election and return either the House or Senate(or both)to a Republican majority this country will really be in bad shape by the time Obama has had 4 or maybe 8 unrestrained years to fulfill his radical agenda. Maybe the younger voters and minorities are still mesmerized by Obama's persona, but by now the older voters that supported him should have their eyes opened by now!

6. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Don, excellent post. I believe Obama sees the United States differently than 80% of the population. His associations when he was young were with an American Communist, Davis. Ayers & Wright, associates of Obama, do not see America as a positive place. What baffles me is why liberal Jewish groups aren't speaking out. I'm not Jewish but what Obama says fails to support Israel. BT-100dc

7. dverna

dverna Active Member

Time. Time is our friend.

The average American is still in honeymoon mode with Obama. The media is just starting to get a bit less "gushy" over Obama.

More foreclosures, more bailouts, granting citizenship to illegals, devaluation of the dollar, more Americans out of work, etc etc. The honeymoon will not last forever.

Don Verna

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Good post Don, its obvious Obama likes to visit his homeland and his Homies on our dime ... He denounaces (sp) America and the American way every chance he gets ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

He is throwing our troops under the bus (Commander in Chief) and saying these things the way he did and WHERE he did, there is only one word to be said!!!

IMPEACH

10. drh08

drh08 TS Member

Sorry guys, he is speaking for you if you like what he is saying or not. You group all muslims together and the rest of the world groups what he says as what America says.

Funny how a perspective matters hu?

11. bocephus

bocephus Member

There will be no recovering from this, it is pretty much over for the USA, thank your liberal "friends" and our lack of action to prevent it. We will all just bitch about it and accept it, after all that's all that has happened up till now. It is only going to get worse, much worse...........

I have always hoped we could unite and stand together against what is happening but it is clear we won't, heck we can't even get 5 to agree here.

12. Zuzax

Zuzax Member

Well put Don!!! God Bless George W. Bush and none of this horse shit was his fault, give it a rest already.

Cheers,

George

13. drh08

drh08 TS Member

bocephus: I agree with you and don't really care for our President. I understand your hope to unite and stop this. The current problem is no direction or leadership for people to unite too. It's a huge mess and we are going to get what we are going to get. Without direction we are all just bitching, which turns out to be a waste of time and energy for everyone.

14. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Just heard the Oman in his speach, "I'll tell the truth the best I can"

in other words: I'll lie when it is convientent

15. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Don and Don.. You're both 100% right on.. I am Jewish..and I didn't vote for Obama.. McCain was not the right person to run..but I think almost any minority would have run well on a platform.. I'll fix everything.. People want to think they are not racist.. and I think they pulled the handle for Obama to "prove" they were not.. Kind of instant feel good..

Already I'm seeing tons of poorly informed people saying.."What did I do??" But I think it's already to late.. The die is cast.. For the rest of our lives..we'll be playing "clean up".. as the dollar and our savings is devalued..we are taxed to death..and many of us will now have to work till we die..just to eat...or keep a roof over our head..

Just a few days ago.. I was speaking to a good old fashioned banker down here.. He was telling me.. out of 128 million in loans.. they did not have 1 default.. The Federal government said he was not making enough loans to "inner city people"..(now you can only guess who they were speaking about)..and if they kept that up.. the Government would pull the FDIC insurance from the bank.. Can you immagine that.. a bank who wants 20% down.. and proof you can pay back a loan.. I see nothing changing.. SSDD Not all good..Mike

16. Trab

Trab TS Member

My opinion for what it is worth,

The speech that barry "the muslim" obama gave to the arab world is an indicator of what is yet to come. Gentlemen, this is no joking matter and I believe this is very serious and dangerous for the United States and Israel.

17. Trab

Trab TS Member

The United States cannot endure 4 years of barry "The muslim" obama and the demorats.

Gentlemen, look what he has done in just 4 months.........Banking, Auto Industry and the Mortgage Ind. This POS does not have the United States or Israel in our best interest.

18. nsrailroad

nsrailroad Member

Dumming down America

19. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

He says we are not a Christian nation over here and over there tells them we are a Muslim nation.

20. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Just for shits and giggles I have been receiving emails from the White House for a few months just to see what propaganda is being sent out. Here is a copy and paste from today's email.

I just believe in the old adage keep your friends close and your enemies even closer. It might do you good to have the same thing the dumb asses are reading for a better response. Besides this one will really piss you off if you have half a brain.

Hello -

As a Senior Advisor to the President, I'm here in Cairo, Egypt where I watched President Obama deliver an unprecedented speech calling for a new beginning for the United States and Muslim communities around the world.

We all know that there has been tension between the United States and some Muslim communities. But, as the President said this morning, if all sides face the sources of tension squarely and focus on mutual interests, we can find a new way forward.

The President outlined some big goals for this new beginning in his speech -- including disrupting, dismantling, and defeating violent extremism. It was a historic speech, and since many Americans were asleep at the time it was given we wanted to make sure you had a chance to see it:

Majority-Muslim countries around the world are filled with extraordinary people who simply want to live their lives and see their children live better lives, just as in America. Indeed, part of what makes America great is having nearly seven million Muslim Americans living here today and enriching our culture and communities.

We can extend that kind of relationship abroad. It won't always be easy, but if we make an effort to bridge our differences rather than resigning ourselves to animosity, we can move toward a more peaceful world over time.

Thank you,
    David Axelrod
    Senior Advisor to the President

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.