1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama signs,,,,,,

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by H82MIS, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

There is a 40 mph wind blowing here in St. Louis and obama signs are flying all over the place. I just figured out why,,,,,,

THEY'RE LOOSE,,,,,,,,in fact the whole damn dumbocrap party is loose,,,

LEAVE MY MONEY ALONE YOU BUNCH OF COMMIES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

that should get the ball rollin on Sunday evening,,,,I feel better now,,,

2. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Anyone know how to make an eye-rolling face?
    -Trappy

3. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Trappie, everybody who is the recipient of your idiotic babble is an expert at eye rolling.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Trappy, make a gone face like you said you were going to do.

HM

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I've got a face for ya,,,,punk,,,,go back to your video games,,,

good call little dog...

6. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Well Little Dog...that was a nice one...

Video games? Please!
    -Trappy

7. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

Trappy, get off the computer and get your homework done. It's almost your bedtime.

8. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

ha ha ha ha everyone knows him,,,,,

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

"Well it is in your joy that I regret that I am going to have to be leaving this site. It is my decision to leave as a member tracked me down, as well as my coach and made a call to him saying that I had made anti-gun statements. I had made one anti-gun statement during my duration, near the very beginning of my stay at this site and it was me saying that "I don't believe that everyone should be able to walk around with an assault weapon." This quote is not direct, I don't have the exact message, I just know it was somewhere along these lines. Well that was a few years ago now, and views have changed. I was rather naive and ignorant to the reasoning behind assault weapons, but now I know. I was also accused of name calling. It is unfortunate as that is exactly what I stay away from, and try to keep my posts and constructive as possible. Though they are typically not looked upon in a good light, I do not make personal attacks, yet that was unfortunately said. I apologize to those I offended, it was definitely not my intent.

All in all I have learned a lot, and appreciate those who gave me encouragement, as it is all a part of my learning process in life. I also appreciate those who did not give me encouragement, but made constructive posts none the less. I wish I didn't have to leave, but it is just my decision since I have now become a bit more public, and I do not want the attention. Thanks to all, -Trappy" May 28, 2008

10. bocephus

bocephus Member

Trappy is it possible to assault a person with your shotgun that you shoot trap with?

I hope this question is not too tough for you, Please do not pull a biden on us!

11. halfmile

Well spoken, goose. You show what America has come to. I'm sure the ghosts of those who gave all in WW2 (and 1776) are smiling down on you.

And they will be waiting for you when you cross over.......sleep well.

HM

12. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

What makes you think you could own my guns if I can't. Typical democrat lack of thinking. TheFew

13. jimx200

jimx200 Member

goose, got a kick out of some of your lines.."8 years of living hell"...not sure what you do for a living, but the past 7 1/2 years have been very good for me and employees. So GW has had a hell of a run for this time...until the Dems got us into this phony loan b.s. by forcing lenders to make loans to highly unqualified people. But hey, poor folks need homes they can't afford too. And we forced you to vote for the phony obama? Boohoo, say it isn't so?? And work on that grammar too.."I guess you mite say that you ignorant republicans pushed me"...precious....lol.

14. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Don't know what HELL you're talking about. Actually things went REALLY WELL until the Democrats took over Congress(then the wheels fell off)!

15. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

slide action, please tell us what the Democrats have done?! You can't blame congress, when they've only been in there for 2 years!!!!!! Think about it!
    -Trappy

16. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Jezooey Trappy, if you can't follow the idiocy of the sub-prime loan debacle straight to the Democrats you need new glasses or at least an eye exam. You can't really believe that this whole mess does not have their hand stamp all over it, or can you?

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

17. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Hey trappy, they haven't did a damn thing. The $2 whore - "No Solution Nancy" promised everything would be fixed in the first 100 days of her taking over as Speaker of the House. Her solution to everything is to have no solution. The banking crisis - what did Nancy do? She ran and hid, and let the rump ranger Barney Frank perform sodomy on the country. Social security, she didn’t like Bush’s plan to privatize part of it, but did she offer a solution of her own? No. So now what? In the next 3 or 4 years SS will be paying out more money than it takes in.

Thanks Nancy, what happened to the promise to fix all problems during the first 100 days?

Democraps have controlled the US house 42 out of the last 54 years. Even you ought to be able to do the math trappy. That is 77% of the time.

18. willing

willing Member

How ould you expect Trappy to remember what happened a few years ago he just leaned to read. Comic books at that. And now comes the caped, unmasked marvel Hussein.

Bill

19. halfmile

It seems to me Trappy doesn't want to be confused by the truth, or has not learned enough study habits to find it out.

Go away, little gadfly.

HM

20. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Trappy unfortuantely is what this country is coming to with the younger generations ... He is obviouisly a Democrate because he does not keep his word such as "I'm leaving" and then writing his own obit before signing off only to return like he never left ... Trappy obviously never learned to walk before he learned to run ... I was told a long time ago "a Man is no better than his word" and Trappy has proved this to be true ... Ignore him and maybe he will get the message that no body really cares what he thinks ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.