1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama signs Voter ID decree....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    You have to show an EBT card in order to vote.

2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I heard it was a deportation notice.

3. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

I see where the Govt. is not calling them "Illegal Aliens" anymore, but "Unregistered Citizens", or something like that.

So, I guess this new designation will allow illegals, as I know them, to register and have all the benefits of natural born citizens???

Scratchin' my head!!

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Haven't heard the term in a long time but I remember a song by Joan Baez back in my empty headed liberal days (60s) that might have be a remake something Woody Guthrie did and it was "Deportees". I like that better. Illegal Alien just means they're out there. Deportee means you've rounded them up and are moving them out.

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

They should be known as "Moving Targets" and the people who hire them as "Bonus Points".

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Kind of tough likes to shoot but I like that. Mike.

7. porky

porky TS Member

Ther is a group of naturalized americans who want to start a movement to take the word il out of illegal aliens. They were inteviewing a young girl who was a columbian brought to the US by the US gov't when the anti-gov't forces were starting to take over the country. She seemed quite adamant about the whole thing. I really think that all the mexican gangs as well as the russian, chinese, puerto rican, cuban, haitian any other gangs out there with illegal aliens be given their free citizenship, free medical, social security, food, housing and all the drugs that they can handle. And their housing should be right in all the homes of the politicians who gave them that right. That way those gang members can help their kids and wives earn a bit of extra cash and especially important, learn how to talk, walk and dress like them.

8. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Some of these illegals get to be property owner by sqatting.

9. oz

oz Active Member

those border patrol stations that odumanure is closing.... Might make good voter registration stations. run for the border and vote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.