1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings of A

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Aug 14, 2013.

1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Barack Hussein Obama had served 14-State Governors in the United States, National Security Letters (NSLs) warning that the Governor’s actions in attempting to form “State Defense Forces” needs to be halted “immediately” or they will face arrest for the crime of treason. The employment of NSLs was authorized by the Patriot Act introduced by George W. Bush. Contained within the section related to these letters, it is forbidden for anyone receiving a NSL warning to even acknowledge the existence of said communication.

Obama is angered by the several State Governors who have reestablished “State Defense Forces.” These forces are described as: “State Defense Forces (also known as State Guards, State Military Reserves, State Militias) in the United States are military units that operate under the sole authority of a state government; they are not regulated by the National Guard Bureau nor are they part of the Army National Guard of the United States. State Defense Forces are authorized by state and federal law and are under the CLICK ON THE LINK AND READ.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Somebody needs to stand up to him and show him how the cow ate the cabbage

He is a president, not a king

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Oregon has long had a state militia that answers ONLY to the governor. It is NOT the Oregon National Guard. Oregon is not the only state that has these non-National Guard state militias. See link.

President Unconstitutional is full of crap.

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

An Jughead's role in the OBL raid was just about like we figured.

Bob Falfa

5. oz

oz Active Member

State Police?

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

HRH Hussien has waved his sceptre from his almighty throne again. Another executive order? States rights are now banned? That's why they need have it where we can recall our Senators. 17th. Admendment I think.

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

State Defense Forces vs Homeland Security, Obama's personal "Republican Guard". Or are they more like Xerxes" Immortals?

8. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Our boy in the white house bed sheets...

9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

All I see AND fear is Obama is going to install marshal law. He doesn't want any kind of resistance when he does. That also says that he can then be Pre for a third term. NOT GOOD.

10. dirt stirrer

dirt stirrer Well-Known Member

Good article, 3 months old though. Does anyone have an updated article on what might be happening on the matter?

11. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Oz ... many states have State Police.

I California they are similar to the Secret Service ... they guard the Governor, Lt. Governor, state buildings, etc.

Years ago I had to deal with some of them on a recurring basis. They were nice guys BUT you sure didn't want to mess with them!

12. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

2016 the movie see it if you haven't. I'm just saying!!

13. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

Marshall law? I think your all getting a little paranoid. This guy takes more vacation than Carter has pills. If he was a true despot he would never leave his office. He is so far over his head and I guarantee he can't wait for the next two years to end. He will go back to teaching and writing a book on how he was victimized by every white person, including those who voted for him. The economy is barely crawling at a snails pace and his foreign policy is a disaster. Media outlets are finally starting to raise their eye brows and question his lack of decision making process.

What has he actually achieved? Same sex marriage? Who give's a rats ass about that when looking at the real issues! Obamacare? Even member of his own party are questioning its validity. Don't give that clown more credit than he deserves. He and his entire circus of jesters have no clue what it takes to run an economy let alone run a country! If the Republican lead by Boehner and McConnel weren't such pansies they could push this guy around. I have never seen a Speaker of the House so wimpy. I'm starting to ask myslef just what does the administration have on Boehner and McConnell that keeps them in line?

Rick

14. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Probably not true.

Danny

15. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

The only way BHO could be a bigger idiot is to put on weight. Why no impeachment procedings yet???

16. Zoom.Golly

Zoom.Golly Well-Known Member

Snopes is now saying False.

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Since there is a law on the book allowing defense forces to be formed by the States, I guess this is another ipso posto rumero.

The Jackass has done enough without inventing stuff.

HM

18. Tugboat

Tugboat Member

Don't buy everything you read on Snopes.....It was founded by a couple of Californian left wing libs in '95, one a former Canadian gal.. Just sayin.

19. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

I notice Eric Holder on TV a lot lately. There's another one I dont trust.

20. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters