1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama, Secretary Of Business, ROMNEY responds!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Joe Potosky, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2UcNnxaxrzg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Barack Obama recently said he might appoint a Secretary of Business.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Guess the Commerce Dept. wasn't enough.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

The only employment that has gone up under Obozo is gummit employees, guess he wants to employ a few more thousand with a new cabinet post

5. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Don't need another bureaucracy but another President that cares about small and all businesses. Let's face it, Obama is anti-business unless it's a business that he throws our taxpayer money at; i.e., green businesses (whatever the hell that means) and union organized businesses. Mainstream America consists of men and women just trying to make a living. Don't need all of the legislation that puts roadblocks in front of people just trying to make an honest living. I worked 31 years in a small business and 8 years in the Federal government. What a difference in the 2 environments!!! On this November 6th you can make a difference in the direction this country is headed. People needs jobs as business will provide opportunity not a career on foodstamps, welfare and when no work is to be had, then some apply and fight for Social Security Disability. Safety nets are not suppose to be hammocks. BT100dc

6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

This is a repeat so forgive me but I think it's worth it. I have a friend that has a small business just over 50 employees. He is currently paying approx. $5000/month for health care for them. His accountant informed him when obamacare is fully implemented his healthcare liability will go to over $18000/month. Yea I'd say they current administration isn't business friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. 548

548 Guest

Cat power, please cite your source and show your credibility.

Government employees have suffered from layoffs and hiring freezes like every other segment of the work force.

8. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

The difference is ---the government layoffs are un-needed jobs . and the private sector layoffs are NEEDED to grow a strong economy.

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Green Businesses:

Solyndra (how many times did we have to hear "Enron"?)

123 Battery Company

Google 'em up and see where your tax dollars went. Gotta be really proud of these two.

Bob Falfa

10. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

here is an example for 2009-10 figures.

government numbers are on the far right of the chart.

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Thanks Rick I haven't been at the computer since yesterday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.