1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama says Constitution is Flawed Document

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Dr.Longshot, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

We need to impeach Obama for two things, saying constitution is a flawed document, and for not meeting The Federal Budget.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. jimsw

jimsw Member

Oh, BTW obama is a flawed president, seriously flawed. Sooner or later his arrogance is going to get him impeached. (We can only hope.)

Jim White jimsw

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, making stupid statements is not a high crime or misdemeanor, decieving the American people is.

Saying stupid things is something he did before was elected and the budget issue problem lies in the Senate, for not passing budget bills in the Senate, that the House has passed.

You cannot own a gun if you are mentally ill, but you can run for public office and even be POTUS.

4. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

He is not stupid. Reportedly he ordered eric holder to not prosecute black panther thugs intimidating Philadelphia voters. He interceded in the investigation of eric holder in fast and furious. Do you think if he threw holder under the bus holder may have said obama had knowledge of the program and approved. Can't prove it either way as long as someone prevents all the truth from coming out. Flawed? In what way..because you don't agree barack? ed nichols

5. Rick Barker

Ed, i amendended my post.

6. Snidely54

Snidely54 Member

I agree with Ed. I don't think Obama is stupid. He's implementing his Marxist agenda incrementally using what ever tragedy, or circumstance necessary to achieve that end. Although in using executive privilege to protect Holder from the release of Fast and Furious documents, he took ownership of that entire operation, as the Judicial Branch of government cannot use executive privilege.

7. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

What did you expect?

8. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I think his citizenship is flawed. Even if there is someway that he is a legal citizen on a technicallity, he is seriously flawed in the charactor and intergity department. He is completely void in area of patriotism. I'll take the "flawed" Constitution over anything out of his lipss or reprobate mind.

9. Rick Barker

No, I agree, Osama is not stupid, in fact he is quite cunning.

We cannot assume he is defeated, even when he leaves office.

He has made some stupid sounding statements, but the real stupidity is the people who agree with him. Stupid or intentional, he makes statements based on his beliefs. He believes the Constitution is flawed, he does not believe this country has ever worked, wealth must be evenly distributed and on and on and on.

But regardless, his misguided belief system is not enough to get impeached, until he acts on one of his beliefs.

10. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

If I need a background check why isnt a background check done on Obama? All his records are sealed so no one can get answers on his origin..

11. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

How would you think gun owners would be treated if we had no Constitution? In the early 30's, a German Chancellor abolished the German Constitution, enacted gun control..oh, well, it didn't end real well. BT100dc

12. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The Constitution says Obama is a flawed President.

13. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Anyone in Texas know if this is true? This has been blowing up my newsfeed since this morning...

SENATOR STOCKMAN TO START IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS... AGAINST THE IMPOSTER, OBAMA. PLEASE CALL HIS OFFICE AND GIVE YOUR SUPPORT 1-202-225-1555 I AM CALLING ON ALL AMERICANS TO CALL THIS PHONE NUMBER, DO IT NOW, ASK FOR IMPEACHMENT AND CRIMINAL CHARGES TO BE BROUGHT AGAINST THE TYRANT BARAK OBAMA. I WANT EVERYONE TO CALL, NO EXCUSES, DO IT Lets rid ourselves once and for all this scumbag..

Jerbear

14. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

He's been talking about starting proceedings if the a$$clown tries to jack with our rights

15. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Obama is flawed, and it will catch up to him. May not be while he's in office but this guy is guilty of more that a few crimes. Think of his cronnies, Rahm. J.Jackson Jr.Balgoovicih,Resco, just to name a few. It will catch up with him I hope it's soon.

16. twoatlow8

twoatlow8 Member

The only criminals that care about the new gun laws are in office

17. Boske

Boske TS Member

Obama just took an oath to preserve and protect the constitution of the united states. Impeach him if he goes thru with his attack on the second amendment. We must fight this now. Be active. Join the NRA if your not a member. There is strength in numbers. United we stand. Divided we fall. Write your representitives.

18. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. If you (of which I did not) voted for Obama, doesn't this apply to you? I don't know if Cuomo is in his first or second term so have you been fooled once or twice? BT100dc

19. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Boy thats kind of strange...............just saw him on T.V. say in front of a really big crowd that he would protect,and uphold the Constitution of the U.S.
    What a F'in liar.................

D.P.Reynolds

20. Rick Barker

What you did not hear Obama say under his breath was "the way I see it."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

obama constitution flawed document

obama early statements about the flawed constitution
obama says constitution is a flawed document

obama the constitution is a flawed document