1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama, ring inscription.'There is no god but Allah

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'
    He's worn band on wedding-ring finger since before he met Michelle

Barack Obama's gold band
    NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no god except Allah.”

Inscription on Obama's ring
    The Shahada is the first of the Five Pillars of Islam, expressing the two fundamental beliefs that make a person a Muslim: There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is Allah’s prophet.

Click above for the rest of the story. Bulge.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Maybe we can get Candy Crowley to sprinkle bacon juice on him during the debate, and see if he explodes?

You know, kinda like the Alien thing?

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zXZRSzmy02Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Report: Duke professor confirms Arabic on Obama ring

WND's report that Arabic-language and Islamic experts claim the gold band Obama has been wearing on his wedding-ring finger for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith naturally was met with skepticism in some circles, but Glenn Beck's TheBlaze.com news service published a report citing a Duke professor who has confirmed the WND experts' assessment.

5. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

I have to question your critical thinking skills if you believe this...or that he wasn't born in America... or the other crap that's out there about all the candidates.

I respect your right to dislike Obama's policies (and I dislike many of them myself), but come on!?!? Are you really this ideologically blind?
    Mark T.

6. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

Sometimes I read posts here and have a good laugh ! This is one of those times !

7. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

More Windy.com BS. The "experts" who "see" this inscription on Obama's ring are also the ones who see Jesus on a piece of toast.

8. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

OMG, this section of TS.com gets funnier every day. Entertainment at it's best.

9. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

Obama Puts Heat on Fox News to Prevent Sean Hannity from airing this piece.
    *This is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that we are told has consistently been blocked by the Obama Administration for several weeks. It was a matter of time until the internet picked it up.*
    *Watch it now before it gets pulled from the internet!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

A man has to have his priorities.

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Was Lord Obama's ring forged in the fires of Mt. Doom?

12. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I normally would question this kind of thing but all the babbling from most of the site libtards adds credence to it.

13. WGB

WGB Member

I am not an Obama follower but I feel sorry for some of the posters here. If it wasn't so hilarious it would really be just a little sad. There must be a whole industry out there preying on the simple minded. People copying and posting these stories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.