1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama restricts spying on terror factories

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by jagrdawger, Jun 13, 2013.

1. jagrdawger

jagrdawger TS Member

BO swore to give law enforcement the tools to seek out and destroy Americas enemies. He has however limited their employment against the enemy while apparently allowing them to be fully implemented against us.

Seems like an act of treason by aiding and abetting the enemy to me.

2. perezal

perezal Member

So Muslims don't get to pay for Obama Care we pay the bill for them, and now Muslims are off limits to Wiretaps and Homeland Security. Wow. He's really taking good care of his own people.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

4. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I am not one for histrionics or conspiracy theories. But I truly believe he is muslim.

Darr

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    More spying on law-abiding citizens.

Less spying on radical muslims.

Got it.

6. perezal

perezal Member

I got it, the real Enemy are Law Abiding American Citizens let's spy on them. And the friends are the Muslims. After all it was who that flew the planes into the world trade center? Who in there right mind would vote for a someone with an American name Barack Hussein Obama.

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tCAffMSWSzY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>