1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Refuses to Answer Birth Certificate Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GunDr, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

That's why he's in Hawaii....to rummage through his grandmother's attic, or to pay off someone to forge a better one than he had.

2. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

Very strange. I was born in a little town in Iowa (still a part of the United States)and a copy of my birth certificate is available from the county recorder. My kids were born on Long Island NY and guess what - birth certificates are available at the recorders office. Perhaps a bit naive on my part but I have always assumed all places were like that.

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT Lets pray Obama gets this shoved where the sun dont shine..

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Whats even more stranger is he never mentioned going to see his grandmother and not bringing the wife and children. After all she is suppose to be very ill.

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

.Although it may be a valid form my question would be why haven't the original copies that are available to the state department of vital statistics been provided in order to authenticate the copy. Something smells! My original hospital birth cirt. from California had my footprint on it. My copy from vital statistics doesn't but the copies can be corroborated by matching signatures. This should be simple if the court wants to order it they could order the hospital to release their original copy and the vital statistics departments original copies and compare them. There is nothing that even stipulates where or which record was used to authenticate his cirt which was released in 2007

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I was born in 1960 and my birth certificate looks more like this, <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Political/?action=view&current=hawaii-birth-certificate-1963.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> instead of this, <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Political/?action=view&current=28.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Makes one wonder....

Jerbear

7. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

I was born in Puerto Rico and had no problems getting a certified copy. I got it one week after I requested it.

There is something smelly in this situation. This could be the smoking gun......

Jim C

8. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

If you are hatched, do you get one?

Gary

9. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Top- what would your opinion of a soldier be if he continually dodged issues and failed to provide documentation like Barack Hussein does. I ask you this question since a SGM is the highest ranked NCO and they really run our Army . I respect your service to our country and respect your accomplishments.

10. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Try the link for a different take on this.

Eric

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Anything from factcheck.org needs to be checked. I don't trust anything from the annenberg foundation.

Jerbear

12. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Factcheck.org ROFLMAO The Annenberg foundation the same liberal foundation which Barrack Hussen Obama served on the board of. Come on now.

They haven't seen anything but a copy of a birth cirt. We kneed to know the status of the origional records held by the state of Hawaii. With enough $ I can assure you I can get a copy like that from Hawaii. We need to verify that the state holds a record of live birth for Barrack.

13. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I'm surprised that Fox News wouldn't be on this like a toad on a Junebug? Hap

14. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

there were 9 states as of wedesday that have entered that law suit. And guess who was the last on wed? HAWAII - he left on thursday. This should be getting good this next week. Jerbear can you get a copy of yours that looks like the green one? rick

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I'm sure Dan Rather can fix him up with a document.

16. concordefamily

concordefamily Member

I am very impressed with the PERFECT LASER PRINT that is reflected on Obama's 1961 Birth Certificate. Truly fit a for a King!

17. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

concordefamily stated:

"I am very impressed with the PERFECT LASER PRINT that is reflected on Obama's 1961 Birth Certificate. Truly fit a for a King!"

That made me think......I went back and looked at the certified copy of my BC, it is a copy of the "original" and certified as such......not a reprint.

There were no computers or laser printers for hospitals to use in 1962......so how did this one get into a computer as an original? I could understand a scanned document enteted into a data bank (which would be an image), but not an original version.

Good observation.

Jim C

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I'm not sure that anyone has the power to not answer a Court Order about a lawsuit that has been served once it has been filed ... If there is such a lawsuit filed it should or would be all over the news because they could not resist anything that would muster as much attention and boost their ratings as something of this nature ... I'm not sure whats going on but I haven't seen anything on the television yet which kind of leads me to believe its nothing more than Internet propaganda, though I truly wish is was true ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

19. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

20. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

WPT you give too much credibility to the hussein networks. They will NOT show ANYTHING to hurt their "chosen one".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.