1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

obama quote

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by a budine, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a budine

a budine Member

Hi. Does any one remember, or have a copy of, the quote Obama made about middle Americans being disappointed or downtrodden or something like that and clinging to guns and religion for relief? I would like the exact statement if available. Thanks. ALB

2. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Was that "The Messiah" or his wife?

3. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

I know voting against Obama makes me a slithering, knuckle-dragging, honkie racist, but I'm having a hard time with this quote from the Messiah himself:

"I consistently believe that when it comes to whether it's Native Americans or African-American issues OR REPARATIONS, the most important thing for the U.S. government to do is not just offer words, but offer deeds." (emphasis mine)

my 40 acres and my ass...er, mule...

4. ole 31

ole 31 TS Member

Iwould'nt p on him if he was on fire

5. RAScott

RAScott Member

If you google the quote it comes up. Like spoken as the true "massiah" he is the rasist one, and the true elitest. It is amazing that he is not way ahead of mcain at this point, after his world win tour of the world. Is he runiing for the presidaent of the world? Maybe this country is starting to smarten up and see that he is noting but a fraud for hope and change. Remember "NOT ALL CHANGE IS GOOD"

6. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

He also said "we are no longer a Christian Nation". That is not the entire quote but true. This guy is really full of himself. I will not vote for him! Jake

7. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

So why in the world are all the American Union Bosses ordering their membership to vote for this guy...??? It's hard to imagine his wacko views are consistent with those of most hard-working Americans. They certainly aren't mine..!!

8. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Careful you are liable to wake up the libbies on this board.

9. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

The Union may "offically" back Obama, but where I work it's not that way at all with the rank and file. Pretty much divided along racial lines, with many Black workers "blindly" following him and wearing OBAMA T shirts. Even the old "Yellow Dog" Democrats are oppopsed to this clown!!! I've heard many of those who have blindly voted Democrat for GENERATIONS say they are voting for McCain this time! This idiot wants a "National Police Force", to ban privately owned guns, reduce the military to a shgell controlled by the U.N. and destroy all our nucelar weapons! He will literally DESTROY this nation from the inside out! Our enemies must be foaming at the mouth with the prospect of someone getting into office who will just give this nation over to them! ANYBODY who even THINKS of voting for this FOOL is totally INSANE!!!!!!!

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Phonier than Kerry. Dumber than Bush.

11. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I just heard he plans free health care for every Amercian, free day care for all families, free college for everyone, a tax on us for global poverty, a 10 dollar minimum wage. On and on, a trillion dollars worth of new spending. This guy is a communist.

12. RAScott

RAScott Member

Now he has his own rap song," WHAT A CLOWN " He is an embarassment to the united states of America. all 57 states that he counts. The more he talks the less itelligent he looks. As for the union people they can say what they want but when they are in the voting booth who knows who YOU vote for?

13. joconnor

joconnor Member

Have any of you read the "Left Behind" series of books? You should read them and you may have a new definition for Obama. Jerry OConnor

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

"...And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."