1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Puffs, Boehner Caves(Again)

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I knew something smelled funny during The Commie's speech, but I couldn't quite figure out what it was...until now.

ALL OF THE SUPPOSED DEBT REDUCTION WRANGLING LAST MONTH WAS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF WASTED TIME, MONEY, AND EFFORT. The LIFER Republicans needed a way to cushion the screwing that they are just about to lay on us.

We had it wrong. Boehner wasn't going to get screwed. HE WAS GOING TO SCREW US!

You want to see BIG GOVERNMENT? Just you wait! That trill of debt reduction over ten years that they promised us just went up in smoke.

If you don't believe me, just think back to the moment before the speech when Biden mounted the Speaker's platform. Boehner and Biden embraced and exchanged a cute little bro' handshake. They teased about the "Barbarians at the gate." I thought they were gonna have to get a room.

Here's the deal. Now Boehner can say that the President is right and that the GOP must go along "for the good of the country." By doing so, he can establish political cover for all the beltway bandits with their constituents and all us poor little turds can scratch our skulls and say, "Well, maybe it will be OK to raise taxes on the rich. Who really cares, as long as it doesn't hurt me?"

Monday, I'm going to call Rep. Rob Wittman(R,Va.) and cuss that mother fletcher out like he has never been cussed. We have to stop these skanks right now.

JOIN THE TEA PARTY! FIGHT BACK!

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Well Kit, welcome to the club of thinking people who realize that both parties are destroying our country and future.

As I've said before, the day I learned that Mary Matalin married James Carville I realized the whole 2-Party "system" was a thinly-veiled hoax.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.