1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama predicting NH victory....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ron Frazier, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

He's in for a rude awakening! (I hope)

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Hier he come....heir he come! Heir come da judge again! Run fer the hills Hillary!

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

All the eskimoes up here in Point Hope said they gonna vote for Rommey ! They think a Morman is another kind of fish! Oh well! The night is 6 months long right now and I'm worn to a frizzle! Them bears ain't got nothing on me! When I come out of hiberation I'm skin and bones! Just think about it....Whoopy for 6 straight months. Then, after three weeks of nothing but whale blubber, BINGO...I'm overweight again! Life is great!

4. nyttym

nyttym TS Member

Doubt it'll happen in the White Mountain state. Will be watching the Dixville Notch count just after midnight monday. Bob

5. nyttym

nyttym TS Member

Guess that's why CNN is called 'communist news network'. FOX news is more honest. Vote republican, best answer!
    Bob

6. Bullheaded on SKB

Bullheaded on SKB TS Member

Obama is going to suprise a lot of people. he is going to win NH and be our reprsentative in the fall.

Tom

7. Bullheaded on SKB

Bullheaded on SKB TS Member

Pete don't be an ass. I never said I was voting for Obama. I said he might suprise people and by our representative. Try not to let your crocodile mouth over run your hummingbird ass. Its very unshooter like of you.

Tom

8. BustClays

BustClays Member

Not tonight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.