1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Politics - Not About Guns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim Porter, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

I enjoy this site and have stayed away from the politics. I too am a little tired of all the threads on the subject - so I won't go there on gun issues. I will, though, ask you who are for the Demo's how you deal with Obama saying in a debate format that if he had a teenage daughter that became pregnant he would want her to abort because he would not want her life ruined by an unwanted child? This did happen, I saw and heard the reply. I will say no more.

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

What he said was he If one of his daughters made a mistake he Wouldn't want her to be "punished" with a baby. At any rate, in his view abortion would be the ONLY recource.

3. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Flincher once again your agenda has shown ignorance. Abortion is killing a child no question about it and the McCain Palin ticket are pro life except in cases of incest and rape or if the woman's health is in danger. For whatever reason the liberals never want to take responsibility for their actions and this issue again enforces that fact. They are always looking for the easy way out and then can't wait to blame someone else. The victim mentality gets very old. Hussein is stating that if his daughter makes a moral decission that has an undesirable outcome to her he wants her to take the easy way out instead of her learning a life lesson even if it involves killing a child. And that is all i need to see from his character. He is so flawed in the character department no one should even consider a vote for him. Sarah Palin is his opposite. Nothing but character even when stairing adversity right in the face. You libs will eventually cost this great country it's freedom and your children if not aborted will pay the price dearly.

4. cls

cls Member

Obama said:

"If my daughter makes a mistake, I don’t want her punished with a baby."

Palin said:

"As [our daughter] faces the responsibilities of adulthood, she knows she has our unconditional love and support."

She also said:

"Bristol and the young man she will marry are going to realize very quickly the difficulties of raising a child, which is why they will have the love and support of our entire family."

To me this is huge...

cls

5. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

2st8 should be aborted immediately

6. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

I guess you liberal mouth pieces can always come up with some concocted story that is not even remotely connected. You see some things that are worth fighting for do have a cost and in war that is lost lives. In abortion the cost is a life lost for the sake of easy way out. Yes you and the rest of your sorry type will always let someone else do the work and then you can come along and try to take credit for it when it turns out the way you want. If not you run and tuck your tail and wave a white flag as freedom is someone elses fight huh. One day this country will be in peril because of those that think as you do. You "victims" always want your cake and eat it too with someone else paying the debt. Abortion and war are in no way associated but i would expect someone of your limited thought process to try and link the two. Liberals are easy to spot. They want free hand outs and someone else to pay for their entitlement. Grow a pair and join the real Americans. Those that are willing to fight and work for what they want or have. Your lack of intestinal fortitude is very evident. Easy way out is not what is best in your life or this countries. The good thing is their are only about a half a dozen of your ilk on this site. Which does bode well for this country as a whole.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I'm for retro-active abortion of those liberals who have no brain.

8. SwannyinMinn.

SwannyinMinn. TS Member

I have yet to see how his position on abortion has anything to do with running the economy, foreign policy, public health care, caring for our seniors, or other things that are much more inmportant than his comment on this touchy subject. Keep worrying about abortion while our unemployment level keeps rising. This abortion argument is utterly ridiculous. Let's go shooting!

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I would think caring for our seniors is the same aspect.

Euthanasia for an unwanted baby is not that far away from euthanasia for no longer needed seniors.

As long as we're at it, let's save the medical system by euthanizing Physically and mentally challenged of all types who can not be productive.

Think of the savings in medical costs.

HM

10. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I must admit that every liberal I meet, see or smell makes a strong argument for abortion.

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Let them keep it up. Pretty soon all the liberals will be gone and we can carry on intelligent conversations.

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

2str8 says "Another brilliant statement from lil pup" then he asks "Who are any of you to tell a woman what or what not to do with her body??"

As far as I am concerned they can do as they wish with their bodies. However what they do with what their bodies produce is another matter. Instead paying to raise unwanted children. I would much rather supply any woman with an unlimited supply of condoms but does this make sense to those intelligent liberals obviously not.

Then more intelligent thoughts and questions "What is the point of forcing a person without the means to bring a child into this world that they don't want and probably can't take care of?? You don't want safe sex taught, you don't want abortions, tell me abstinence is the answer." No I won't tell you that I will say that birth control is. Whats more it is readily available but of course the extreme intelligence of the Liberals says pay to dispose of it, The product of their bodies I mean.

Another interesting point you made "I just read today that Palen married her sweetheart and had a baby 8 months after the wedding. And not a preemie. How is that abstinence thing working for you hypocrites??"

First real intelligent part of this statement is you always believe what you read(must have been a liberal that wrote it as the rest of us are hypocrites)and your kind never tell any lies to discredit the opposition. Second intelligent thing about that last statement is IF IT IS TRUE at least she didn't leave the consequences of her actions for some one else to deal with she took responsibility for her actions and she didn't just dump it in the medical waste pile and walk away. Something that all the intelligent liberals don't understand they live their live this way so it is everyday business as usual

Yes sir that is what I hate about being unintelligent or a hypocrite I don't have to lower myself to the liberal standards.

Bob Lawless

13. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

No I am not lil pup but when you ask questions like "Who are any of you to tell a woman what or what not to do with her body??" Don't insult what little intelligence I have by trying to make it sound like you are only rebutting Little Dogs comments. When you use words like hypocrite in the plural I feel as though you are talking about anyone that believes in Conservative ideas.

It is amazing to me that you would say "Who are any of you to tell a woman what or what not to do with her body??" in one post and in your last you said "I would even be in favor of sterilization for the second unwed child born to anyone."

Wouldn't that be a clear cut case of telling a woman what to do with here body? As a matter of fact it tells a woman that she will(mandatory)face sterilization for her second child with out benefit of a spouse. OH that right you are a liberal you are allowed to do that. If the Conservatives do it they grind your beans, they are hypocrites. If you do it, it is a better idea.

I'll tell you what I think you had better look up the definition of hypocrite. BTW just be careful because you might find your picture next to the definition.

Bob Lawless

14. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

jim see what you started ON here it dont take much and all the flys show up. Here is something that I see about abortions Most of the noise comes for men they are the ones that blow up the places. It IS and should be the womens CHOICE It dont make any difference if you kill before or after and there are PLENTY that need it now rick

15. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

How come if a pregnant woman gets killed it's a double homocide but if she has a abortion it's a choice?

In medical ethics we discussed this at length. A fetus is in a womans body and dependant of her body but is a seperate entity with its own autonomy and it's rights need to be protected( my opinion).Who speaks for the unborn child? If my wife and I had listened to her mother our daughter would not be here, you remember her, the one that graduated from University of Illinois and the UI Institue of Aviation was Captain of the schools flying team was a Captain until ATA filed BK and now is a Honors Nursing student at IU.She could of ended up in a barrel of BioHaz waste.No Roe vs Wade except in cases of rape and incest should be repealed, just my opinion.

-Sarge

16. bocephus

bocephus Member

Well since we are on the subject, I believe it should be the woman's choice. BUT not after she is pregnant! The choice is made BEFORE sex knowing full well what the possible result may be!

We all know whose side the liberal dems are on, they want to keep all convicted murderers and rapists alive and rehabilitate them so they can be productive members of society(ROFL) and at the same time KILL BABIES just because.......

17. FPBristol

FPBristol TS Member

Ever notice that when someone tries to legislate morality it never works? No society or government will ever be able to stop abortion. The circumstances of the abortion can, however, be altered greatly. Those alterations will lead to further law breaking and so on and on. We men are fooling ourselves when we think we can control a womans body.

18. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Well help us out flincher. When does a foetus become a baby?

19. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Subject: Obama Politics - Not About Guns
    Email:
    Date: Sun, Sep 07, 2008 - 08:10 PM ET
    Website Address:

Another brilliant statement from lil pup. Just what makes me proud of this site and the people on it.

News flash site idiot:

No one forces you to come here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

This is classic 2str8/decktard;

First it's;

"Who are any of you to tell a woman what or what not to do with her body??"

Then it's;

"I would even be in favor of sterilization for the second unwed child born to anyone."

Get a brain decktard. You don't have one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.