1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama playing golf again

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by xringjim, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Obama has played golf 60 times now while in office. That's more than Bush did the whole time in office. At my place of business, you can have a pound of brains. But, if you are tardy all the time or don't show up for work, where does that leave me? Obama 'plays' President just like he did Senator. I guess he thinks he'll get his image cut into a mountain some day on the fact that he was the first black man to be President. I can't see anything in this guy. He's a 'Bill Clinton' without political savvy. Jim

2. ljutic 111

ljutic 111 TS Member

Just as Bill Clinton stated " I did not have sex with that woman " Obama will say " I did nothing for my Country "

3. bigk

bigk TS Member

He did nothing for his country? LIE!.He destroyed it.
    k

4. shelly

shelly TS Member

Better that the boob play golf than do the stupid things he usually does. At least he can't do anything stupid while golfing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.