1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OBAMA PLANTS ACORNS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JH, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Seriously.....ensure Obama is not elected by carpooling with 5 of your gun owning friends to vote for McCain/Palin....a vote for anyone else will ensure Obama bans guns for the next four years....

VOTE MCCAIN/PALIN....vote or lose your guns!

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

MIA, do you think there are enough gun owners in Wisconsin (who mistakenly are Democrats) to overcome the liberal Madison opulation and the entitlement population in the other large population centers?

I don't believe so myself. I would hope that the stupidity of Obama's proposals could be perceived by enough intlelligent middle class Dems to create a reversal.

But it doesn't look good.

HM

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I agree with you in spirit, but I think the numbers are against us. This doesn't stop me from proselytizing at every opportunity, however.

Getting the moneyed liberals to understand how they will be fleeced is probably the best bet.

HM

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

OK there's a lot of talk that they wont pull off any gun ban laws, I believe Brian from Oregon posted the NEW assault weapon bill. OK I was really young when they said THEY WILL NEVER ban lead for hunting, many thought the 1994 assault weapon ban wouldn't stand a chance. O yeah was there not suppose to be some study to see if this worked!!!! listen all there needs to be is one more communist liberal dink on the big court bench and we are in trouble. They will rule the constitution UNconstitutional!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.