1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama on TV

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I'm watching this arrogant idiot issuing orders to the Middle East leaders as if he has already won the election.

Talking real tough, like the school sissy with his bodyguard standing behind him.

And reversing his previous positions.

Words fail me.

HM

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

At least somebody is telling them what they should be doing ... Busch sure the hell aint doing anything.

3. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Halfmile: Words fail you? Does that mean we've heard the last of your bias? Arrogant idiot? Thought you were talking about Bush..Mizzou

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

halfmile,,if you want to see some real liberal bull s**t, do a search of ol mizzou man,,its amazing how the liberal mind works,,

What is it about higher taxes and sky high interest rates that you like????
    or abortion,,or illegal wetbacks or welfare for the lazy,, tell us more,,

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

This arrogant Idiot is very close to paid retirement paid for by you mizzou . Geo said thank you

6. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Alf-99: I'll gladly pay for his retirement..88 historians say his administration is a failure, and 61 says it's the worst ever..But hey, you defend his sorry $$$ all you want..OICU812: I am for closing the borders now..If you check my history here, you will find I was and am a Romney supporter, while I suspect you are an athletic supporter...

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

answer the questions (liberal) d******d,,

8. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

from old mizzou,,

To quote Obama: "Folks need their guns. I will never take their right to own guns away"..In the spirit of real change, as of now, he gets my vote...Flame on! Mizzou,,,

9. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

OICU812: I am pro capitol punishment...I don't care if they tax people who make more than $250,000..I say drill in Anwar today! Close the borders totally and completely and finish that wall.The Fed sets interest rates,not the President, and hell yes I am pro-choice..My wife and daughters will not allow the government to make their most sacred reproductive decisions for them..BTW, let's have your profile now flaming dude..I owe you nothing..My opinion counts just as much as yours..Get out in the real world and listen to others, and read a book! This is not your website...Go Romney

10. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

The libs in the media have been telling us for years now that it can't get any worse. Doesn't anyone remember Carter. Double digit inflation, unemployment rates and interest rates. A demoralized military. Gas lines. Obama has already told us to get ready to do with less. He said Americans shouldn't be able to eat what we want and heat and air-condition our homes as we like. He has already said he will stop new military weapons development. He has already said that Iran will have to pick up the pieces in Iraq after our retreat. He has already said he will negotiate with terrorists. He has already promised new taxes and more government control over industry and our private lives. He should scare any sane person that values freedom. Cradle to grave government comes with a price tag. Loss of freedom.

11. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Ditto Highflyer,,prior to 1992 and 40 years of dumbocrat (liberal) control is why we are in this mess now. And then the boy says Bush is the worst pres. ever.

I guess he doesn't remember carter who by the way is still screwin up things,,,

12. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

8-1/2's or 9's?

Skeet or Cylinder choke?

13. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

OICU2 liberal minds don't work, thats the problem...Bill

14. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Hey OICU2....

Do you suppose that maybe the "reproductive decisions" that the gov't shouldn't make, could be moved "upstream" to pre-conception instead of post conception?

Just a radical thought.. Kind of like someone deciding to put the toothpaste back in the tube.... sheeeesh... It ain't like there aren't enough contraceptive tools out there....

LWL

15. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

A taxpayer voting for Hillary or Obama is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders!

16. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

MMmmmm ... Kentucky Fried Chicken.

17. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Mmmm ... baby chickens from KFC. Now that could be some serious finger lickin good fried chicken.

18. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZxBX8sz3tO8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZxBX8sz3tO8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You think you will see this on ABC/CBS/NBC?

19. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KbpWonUzlrc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KbpWonUzlrc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This guy is just plain dumb. Affirmative Action works good.

20. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Obama: Dumber Than Bush

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.