1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama on "defense"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Frank C, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Obama on

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2008/02/a-surrender-mon.html

This should make you very scared...

2. antique

antique TS Member

Obama on

amen.God bless America.Jim

3. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

Obama on

You don't have to worry about myself voting for this jerk. I'm a Registered Rebublican.Now I have to convince my halfwit Democrat friends of their poor choices that are available.

4. Dave90T

Dave90T TS Member

Obama on

I don't know what scares me more..the fact that Obama is out there saying these things, or the fact he's out there as a presidential front runner saying these things and he has hundreds of thousands of supporters...I'll just go with both, he and his supporters scare the hell out of me.

5. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

Obama on

I would rather put up with Obama than that loud-mouthed pushy broad. Now she thinks women should vote for her just because she is a woman- she says "Our time has come".

Besides, I think McCain can beat Obama easier than lard butt.

6. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Obama on

I have to agree with Dave90T.

But,who do you blame?The American people are fed up.

Some think this guy will be the next JFK.

They talk about leading the lambs to slaughter.It looks to me the lambs are going on their own.

Bocephas

7. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Obama on

Is this country ready for a woman or a muslim for a leader? I fear neither of them would have the fortitude to stand up to the problems that will be put before them. I'm not prejudice. this country stands on the belief that all men are created equal. But, we truly need another that would stand tall. We need leadership to assist the world in the direction of peace but we cannot support the entire world in the process. It's time to take care of our own. In our present state, our great grand children will still be bearing the debts we are creating today. We all must understand that these politicans can promise anything but it can never happen without the endorsement of the balance of government working with them. You know, the House & the Senate that can't work together on anything except increasing their own benefits either at Gov't expense or from the Big Businesses they support. Enough of this bull, back to the big question 7 1/2's or 8's?

8. Lkn4rocks

Lkn4rocks TS Member

Obama on

Here is another URL to look at.

9. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

Obama on

Big Jack

Obama ain't my man either, but he IS a Christian, not a Muslim.

I do not know how this internet rumor of him being a Muslim got started.

What he is is, A FLAMING LIBERAL, with THE, not one of, but THE most liberal voting record in the Senate. Which is how & why (I pray) that McCain can beat him.

Ole Lard Ass appeals to some of the wimmen who are voting straight gender, and to some moderates and independents.

McCain bashers, I know he is not perfect, but Ronnie is dead and gone, we got to go with what we have to work with. If you can't have a P-gun, then settle for Browning, at leat you can still shoot.

10. Fritzboy

Fritzboy TS Member

Obama on

This applies to any one of them---Hold your nose and pull a lever

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Obama on

Holy Chit Batman, Joker is CRAZY!!! Be afraid, be very afraid.

12. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Obama on

Hey Art, Check his history..Raised as a Muslim by father & stepfather. Educated as a Muslim by both..I always figure, walks like a duck ect, ect. I'm open minded enough to let him prove his point. He won't pledge to our flag or place his hand over his heart during or wear the flag pin on his lapel..The African church they link to him preaches their hate for our country...but I keep reading about him to find his good points. I'm just having a hard time finding any.

13. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Obama on

You know, I have seen lots of folks on this site say that Obama has ties to the Muslims. Well, aside from anything else, I sure hope so. He is going to be the next President and we sure as heck need someone who can deal with them. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.