1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama ....NOT!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bob Schultz, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

THIS IS NOT A CITIZEN OF MY COUNTRY!!

I hope you will all forward to everyone in your address book.

I for one do not want this sorry excuse of a human being leading our country !

God Bless America

CONFIRMATION

http://www.newsweek.com/id/131835/output/comments

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama-salute.htm

From LtCol. Pete Ginn, USAF (Ret.).....

Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin, presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171, "During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart."

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides," Obama said. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."

"I don't think my church is actually particularly controversial." - Barack Obama.

2. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Even Hillary respects the National Anthem and the Pledge!

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Bob, alot of soul brothers are still bitter about the whips and chains. Maybe he is too.

4. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Toolmaker,

No offense, but Obama is not a descendent of slaves. He isn't a 'brother'. Some blacks don't think Obama is 'black' enough.

LA

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Let's make sure that Obambi, the girlie man, never has to hear "Hail to the Chief".

6. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

BOB S.............. do you have any Kemens in stock?

7. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Obama is in my opinion a racist he will sell us out how blind are the people in this country?

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

There isn't another politician with a bigger mouth than his, not one. That cuss is the LAST thing this country needs,, a wrong headed politician with a big mouth.

9. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

He was born a MUSLUM, he was raised a MUSLUM. HE IS A MUSLUM. That is why he won't respect the flag, or country. The muslums are at war with US.

10. antique

antique TS Member

HE IS A NO GOOD YOU KNOW WHAT.Antique

11. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

What have we become? It makes me sick to think some American people actually consider this guy to be a candidate for the presidency of the United States.

Mark Rounds

12. KenC

KenC Member

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides,"

HE DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE SIDES????

Uhh, err, I thought the President was supposed to be the leader of OUR SIDE!!!

Man, if that quote is accurate, how in the #3!! is he on the verge of getting the nomination?

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Wait until you see how many fools vote for this Clown ... If he was standing next to me and didn't honor the flag with his hand over his heart, I'd just stomp on his damn foot and see how he likes holding on to that ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

The sad thing about it is most voters will never know that he does not honor the American flag, that he was born a Muslim and his full name is Barack Hussein Obama. Media outputs will shy away from speaking and printing this information in fear of lawsuits.

15. Juno

Juno TS Member

[​IMG]

Barack stands behind Kezia (stepmother) in a Kenyan family shot. (Including brother Abongo 'Roy' Obama who is a Luo activist and a militant Muslim who argues that the black man must 'liberate himself from the poisoning influences of European culture.' 'Abongo's new lifestyle has left him lean and clear-eyed, and at the wedding, he looked so dignified in his black African gown with white trim and matching cap that so me of our guests mistook him for my father,' Obama wrote in Dreams From My Father.<br><br> If this clown becomes president it will turn otherwise peaceful people, into killers. JMHO

16. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Obama's people.

"NAIROBI, Kenya — A group of up to 300 young men have burned to death 11 people suspected of being witches and wizards in western Kenya — in some cases slitting their victims' throats or clubbing them to death before burning their bodies, officials said.

The gang moved from home to home through two villages, identifying their victims by using a list with names of suspected witches and wizards and the kind spells they were believed to have cast on the community, said Ben Makori, a local councilor."

17. Juno

Juno TS Member

[​IMG]

Hey agking, how's this.

18. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Juno, isn't it a bit early to wear white?

19. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

IMHO anyone that would vote for Obama is a traitor and a subversive to the United States.

Buz

20. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Think back to WWII or Korea. To say the stuff this jerk is quoting would amount to treason. We've lost our moral substance. Promise some free $hit, and get elected. Geeze, I can't believe anyone with a brain would vote for him. Name one current social or economical problem he has solved. Really, name one and how.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.