1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama National Anthem

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l46t_nrySg4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l46t_nrySg4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jerbear

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

It certainly understates his opinion of himself. I bet Ck80 is peeing himself from watching it and singing along. LOL

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

That's called Obama-B-Gone.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Heard the new license plates in the state of Illinois were going to replace the slogan "Land of Lincoln" with "Land of Obama".

Also heard they are already taking bids from sculptors to have Obama carved into Mt Rushmore.

All hail Obama, and if you don't it's because you are a racist and you will then be sent to a reeducation camp.

5. The Kissable Wanker

The Kissable Wanker TS Member

Just remember, that since Jimmy Carter the Democrat party has become the party of entitlements and wee bee's! We be wanting this and we be getting that! I was a staunch independent and until Dean came on the scene, had a tendency to vote more Democratic than Republican. When Dean imploded so completely and the Democrat party made him the top idiot at the DNC my eyes were opened. I reviewed all my values and am now a registered Republican!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.