1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Nation

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Fritzboy, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fritzboy

Fritzboy TS Member

Went into Border's Bookstore in Mays Landing,NJ looking for this best selling book. It was nowhere to be found. Asked a clerk if they had it. She directed me tp the rear of the Political section. Hidden away on the bottom shelf was the book. Obviously they are too elitest to put it out front for all to see.

2. thespan

thespan TS Member

Fritz,

I bought my copy at Costco. I haven't read much yet, but it will be interesting.

The Left will (has) denounced it, of course, by demonizing Dr. Corsi. However, every word in the book is footnoted.

Best of luck,

Peter

3. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Lets see, the item you wanted was in stock but not displayed in "prime" location. Your point is? Jake

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Obama nation, abomination, same-o same-o.

You know, potaytoes, potahtoes.

HM

5. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Thanks for the info. When a bookseller implements a policy of censorship by such tactics they deserve to be censored by their potential customers shopping elsewhere. I will no longer patronize Borders.

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

If I was an owner (stockholder) I sure would want them to put their (my) profits at the forefront, whether the individual store manager liked the book or not. A bestseller is a bestseller whether you like the content or not.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    A few local bookstores in Portland did the same thing when the first Rush Limbaugh book came out. Buried it in the backroom and only put out a copy or two in a hard to find spot. A couple even flatly said they would not stock "hate books". Wrote these bookstores off my list.<br>
    <br>

8. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

I will take all Obama Nation books laying around there to use in my fireplace this coming winter.

Berettaman7

9. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Of Course the liberal scum bags want to keep the book from being read! They don't have to worry though. When that "Commie from Hell" gets elected he will have ALL copies of it burned, right along with the Constitution, ESPECIALLY the part about the second Ammendment!

10. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Obama doesn't need nor will he get my vote or anyone that I can sway. I don't need to read a book about the man to know he is wrong for America on many levels.

11. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

#7 Best seller for ALL BOOKS on Amazon.com and below is the New York Times Best Seller List. Looks like a lot of people are finding it on the back shelf.(Please note #5 on the list)

HARDCOVER NONFICTION
    Top 5 at a Glance
    1. THE OBAMA NATION, by Jerome R. Corsi
    2. STORI TELLING, by Tori Spelling with Hilary Liftin
    3. THE WAY OF THE WORLD, by Ron Suskind
    4. WHEN YOU ARE ENGULFED IN FLAMES, by David Sedaris
    5. THE CASE AGAINST BARACK OBAMA, by David Freddoso

What is a real hoot is that the author is a Bush-hating "9/11 Truther" leftwing nutjob and the Obamabots are trying to portray him as part of the vast rightwing conspiracy.

12. melie

melie Guest

Border's is very anti-gun. Try to find a gun magazine there, you won't be able to. They have lost my business for good.

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.