1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama names new anti-gun BATF chief....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Really bad news.

Those who have said Obama has not gone after guns.... well... this is his payback to the anti-gun groups, politicians and contributors who supported him.

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Surprise, surprise.

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

I guess that they never seem to learn from the past!

ahab_2008_030342.jpg

4. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Bring it on.........
    Personally, I'm WAAAyyyy past making any attempt to "go along to get along" with the Democrat administration, their myrmidons in the "main stream media", or any who wish to support, rationalize, or coddle them.
    I'm going to be contacting my Congressman, as well as several of those NEWLY elected House members to request they begin to SERIOUSLY dismantle the GCA of 1968.
    DE-fund ATF's efforts to harrass and intimidate legitimate dealers, collectors, and shooters. Let's take the offensive here....I'm tired of sitting back and constantly letting the left-wing loons be the attackers. Get your Congressional representative to get on the record FOR the Second Amendment, then MAKE THEM BACK IT UP...!!!
    NO SURRENDER....NO COMPROMISE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.