1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

obama mystery birth continues NEW info

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slic lee, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Just when you thought it was over, as the SCOTUS refuses to hear if he, obama, is a citizen, another mystery pops up;
    how did obama who supposedly was living in hawaii in around 1977, a kid, get a social security card and number from the state of Connecticut, in 1975 at that exact time.
    Private detectives found this out and brought it up in court and govts answer to this was to pass a new law in all social security offices effective immediately all social security numbers will be given out randomly, mixing up numbers so nobody will ever be able to say that this number came from that agency in this state. How does this sit with you?

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

The man is a fraud. ALways has been, always will be. He is a puppet cooked up by people in power that we probably do not even know about or understand. People that powerful may control the appearance of "truth" in this world at this time, but in the long run, they will face the consequences.

3. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Chumming the water? Living proof that Darwin was right.

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Further, how did Obama get US student aid as a "foreign student" and how did he travel to Pakistan under a British passport. Even if he is a citizen and even if he is a natural born oce, he is condemned by his own actions as a thief for wrongly taking the student aid and a liar for using a British passport. THAt is incontravertible.

THAT is not trolling. THAT is simply FACT.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Blade, don't be upset with the puke losses on Nov. 2, There just may be some Republicans following them out the door next time. You and your fellow travelers have been mysteriously silent for the last few weeks and I can understand that. Just go outside and put the Holiday lights on your trailer so everyone can see them.

Long live the Tea Party.

HM

6. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

If for any reason he is found guilty of committing an act of misrepresenting the President of the United States , he should be brought to justice with life in prison , with his family in the next room .

7. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

What Halfmile said!! LOL!

JK

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Still, you gotta admit, the guy IS handsome.

[​IMG]

9. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

And clean.

10. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Pure as the driven slush...

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

No life in prison, hung for treason. Bulge.

12. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Did not realize old blade was one of them?! Tom Rhoads

13. blade819

"old blade was one of them"? What is the definition of them? A patriot? A split ticket voter? A veteran who still carries lead in both legs? Sorry guys, I try to avoid these silly non-fact check arguements but I had to comment on this post. My fault. halfmile.... look up my past posts and count how many political comments I've made. Also, who are my "fellow travelers" ? I must be missing something. :eek:)

14. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

He's probably refering to me. (I think) People who aren't hypnotized by the tea party rhetoric. Some of them quickly changed their minds(tea party candidates) on the whole earmark issue. As I've stated all along. All politicians are the same. Right Halfmile? Good luck Chuck Hrosik

15. blade819

Chumming the water? Living proof that Darwin was right.

16. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Further, how did Obama get US student aid as a "foreign student" and how did he travel to Pakistan under a British passport. Even if he is a citizen and even if he is a natural born oce, he is condemned by his own actions as a thief for wrongly taking the student aid and a liar for using a British passport. THAt is incontravertible.

THAT is not trolling. THAT is simply FACT.

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Blade, don't be upset with the puke losses on Nov. 2, There just may be some Republicans following them out the door next time. You and your fellow travelers have been mysteriously silent for the last few weeks and I can understand that. Just go outside and put the Holiday lights on your trailer so everyone can see them.

Long live the Tea Party.

HM

18. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

If for any reason he is found guilty of committing an act of misrepresenting the President of the United States , he should be brought to justice with life in prison , with his family in the next room .

19. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

What Halfmile said!! LOL!

JK

20. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Still, you gotta admit, the guy IS handsome.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.