1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Must Expect He'll Get Shot. LOL

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by JBrooks, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Obama Must Expect He

This message originally contained a video of Obama flinching from a ceremonial gun report during his visit to Europe. In that it was being taken in the wrong way by some Obama supporters, I have deleted it.

JBrooks

2. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

Hey you stupid little ass hole, there,s no place on this website for anyone promoting anything like shooting the President of the United States,I've always thought you were a sick-o, this just proves it!

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Must be how flincher got his name. LOL

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dont post stuff like this on here- not unless you want the secret service to be knocking at your door and the other bad things that could happen to include losing your right to possess firearms for life

regards from Iowa

Gene

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Gene,,,,its ok,,,,the ss are not coming....

6. bocephus

bocephus Member

OH NO, if he hadn't posted that we would have been allowed to own guns for all eternity, now we might lose them for no other reason than something jbrooks did!!

7. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

"Someone needs to him you never hear the one that gets you."

Someone needs to what to him? What exactly are you trying to say or are you threatening the President of the United States in some way?

8. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

On a serious note Mr Brooks you had asked if people wanted you to shut up and to be somewhat bluntly honest maybe you should realize that sometimes you push the issue and doing it on this site just might maybe possibly also effect everyone who enjoys this site with your borderline blatant thoughts on possible harm to the President of the United States.

They would have no problem speaking with you and shutting this site down so please relax a little and realize things are what they are and you need a little bit of mental counseling and help.

9. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Stu, doggai,

If you guys are so afraid of your government that you think people will show up at your door regarding obvious jokes, then you better be really careful who you vote for. I have seen no one here post anything that could be construed as threatening or advocating harm to the Presient or any other elected official.
    That is not the American way and the vast majority of members here believe in that. And no, Piddy, I don't need counseling.

As for you stupid statement: "your borderline blatant thoughts on possible harm to the President of the United States." You're the nut job if that is how you read this thread. The President took 200 Secret Service agents to Europe with him. It would seem that they are the ones concerned with possible harm to the President, not me.

Besides, Obama has the best life insurance in the world, Joe Biden.

10. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

7.5's or 8's

11. g7777777

There are no obvious jokes-

I would delete all my postings if I were you guys and hope no one turns you in

There are significant limits on the first amendments when it concerns threats to the president or airports , etc

If you dont want to take the warning- then you are fools

really

regards from Iowa

Gene

12. bocephus

bocephus Member

How about those that accuse Bush of murder, and those that accuse our military of hideous crimes in Iraq, some of them post right here on this site. Gene are you going after them also? or are you discriminating against jbrooks for speaking truth and being a conservative?

13. nipper

nipper TS Member

this just shows how stupid you really are--these post are top 2-3 on google if you run a search, i hope the secret service runs a search and sees this posting.

bill

14. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

This quote was taken from an article about the Secret Service investigating someone they thought that might pose a threat to the President. The agent said:

"Oftentimes we receive criticism as to ‘Why are Secret Service agents investigating this when clearly it was a joke or clearly it was a comment taken out of context? Unfortunately, in our line of work, we can’t take that chance. It’s possible that after maybe just one interview or one telephone call we can determine that ‘no this person is not a threat to our protectees', but until we do a little bit of digging we don’t know that."

Good Luck - these guys take their job really seriously.

15. Stu Pidash

Stu Pidash TS Member

Unsingle - you are correct and I am sure the Secret Service already knows about Mr Brooks and a few others on this site and whenever they need a little comic relief they read this site and, well they get to laughing at all the crazy wannabes on this site knowing that aint nobody here intelligent enough to actually follow up on any of there own crap.

I really dont think anyone around this site has anything to worry about except though for a few who do have to worry about the guys outside in the black helicopter hovering in whisper silent mode monitoring all the do or the other ones who the nice gentleman with the really cool jacket with all the neat buckles in the back are trying to get them to wear ... uh oh ... gotta go ... Brooksy sent that heleochopper over to keep an eye on me.

16. guido

guido Member

Gene is right, most of you don't know when to keep your mouth shut.

GUIDO

17. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Tell ya what to try.....

About a dozen years ago at an indoor range, one guy put up a picture of Prez Bill Clinton as a target, and proceeded to shoot at it. Someone had to have made a call, because within 15 minutes, Secret Service was there and questioning him!

So go ahead and make stupid statements.

18. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

You guys are just plain nuts. Let me make some things clear. First, I didn't want Obama to get elected, I think he was and has proven to be unqualified for the job, he and his cohorts in Congress are spending your kids and grandkids into debt that they will never be able to repay, I think he is a product his marxist upbring at the foot of Frank Davis and I have yet to see proof he was born in this Country. HOWEVER, he was elected President of the United States under the electoral processes that are in place. Any attack on his physical person would be an attack on the sovereignty of this Nation and, by extension, an attack on each of us and the insitutions we hold dear.

Further, and just as important, he has a right to his life as a human being, and to be a father to his children and a husband to his wife. Hopefully, in 4 years he will have far more time to serve in those capacities.

The video I posted is all over the internet with comments poking fun at his flinching at the sound of the ceremonial gunfire. I doubt that any normal, rational thinking person would interpret those postings as advocating harm to him.

Obviously, we have some people here who don't fit that description. So, rather than have this thread descend into irrational arguments and paranoia, I am going to delete the video and I request the thread be closed.

19. g7777777

I am not after anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.