1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Mentions his "Muslim Faith" on TV

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rico46, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Obama Mentions his

Mark, I watched that interview in it's entirety that was never said!! Obama has spent 20 plus years in a Christian church and his kids are not carrying his father's first name. If they were muslim they would be carrying the fathers first name! Please check out the information before you post it online.

Let's concentrate on recruiting family and freinds to vote McCain before election day!

Rick Brohmer

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Obama Mentions his

I don't believe that Obama is a Christian. I don't care what he says. I doubt he is a devout Muslim either. I have heard it said before that when you marry someone of another religion, then try to raise the child in both religions, they usually reject both religions. I think that is exactly where Obama is. He definitely has as much faith in Islam as he does in Christianity. His "Chrisian" church did give awards to Farakan, a Muslim. I think his true religion is the religion of government. True Marxists don't want any religion to compete with government.

3. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Obama Mentions his

Hard to believe would anyone would sit twenty plsu years in a church pew to get an opportunity to run for President at a latter date! Highflyer you have no idea what is in the man's heart. Only God knows that!

Rick Brohmer

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Obama Mentions his

It is not hard to believe at all that someone would sit 20 years in a church for politics and power. I think it was a political move that he and his wife made. I can't read his mind and I might be wrong, but I don't think I am.

5. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Obama Mentions his

Rico46,

I don't know about you, but the interview that was just sent to me with Obama and George Stephanopoulus has Obama saying very clearly "my Muslim faith" and then being corrected by Stephanopoulus saying "your Christian faith?" and then Obama going back and saying "my Christian faith" and hardly missing a step when doing it. I don't know how you could have missed that. I don't see where 100 straight would have to check out anymore than what he could see with his own eyes.

I agree with you, that we need to make every effort to make sure that McCain supporters get to the polls and vote, but I also believe that if only half of the crap I hear and see about Obama is true, I just don't understand how any person in their right mind could ever think of voting this radical into office.

I also believe that the Bill Ayers stuff and a whole slew of other questionable dealings in his "rise to power" needed to be looked into and brought out way before now (I just hope it is not too late).

Mike* (MH*)

6. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Obama Mentions his

100straight (Mark),

Thanks for adding that clip. That is the one that was sent to me, and I don't see how someone could have missed what he was saying. I was trying to figure out how to attach it, and when I couldn't, just thought I would reply anyway.

Mike* (MH*)

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Obama Mentions his

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XKGdkqfBICw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XKGdkqfBICw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. bocephus

bocephus Member

Obama Mentions his

rico46, thanks for showing all of us here at TS.com that you will be supporting hussein obama. You are just like the rest of the brainwashed sheople that refuse to ackowledge the facts when they are put directly in front of you!

I have met 100straight in person, and have had business dealings with him and I know for a fact he would never post erroneous information about anything!

Just yesterday a campaigner for hussein obama dropped by to try to change our minds about his messiah, when he was asked about the exchange with Joe the plumber about sharing the wealth he replied, "It was McCain that said that"!!! He refused all attempts to convince him that it was his guy that said it- and this guy was pushing 65-70 years old, not just a young college age person.

Wake up America!

9. KenC

KenC Member

Obama Mentions his

I don't think he's a Muslim at this moment but I think that at one time in his life he was.

He has written that his 'new world order' (my terminology) is going to be heavily involved w/ Muslims.

10. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Obama Mentions his

I'll post this again for those that missed it,,
    Be sure and read the last paragraph on page 2,,,,,,

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Obama Mentions his

And most Jewish people in the U.S. show overwhelming support for Obama...

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Obama Mentions his

which is soooo stupid especially with his views on Iran....

just want to maintain their victim mentallity, I guess...

13. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Obama Mentions his

Bocephus don't be an ass! I've supported the Republican party for 30 plus years and will continue to support the Republican party another 30 years God willing! I was a Reagan conservative before being a Reagan conservative was even coined.

If you choose to debate political ideology I am more than willing. You name the time and place! After reading your exerpts on other threads your not even in the same inellectual arena. So save your energy trying to label me a Democrat or a liberal! The readers on this threads know where I stand. I would think you would be spending your evening hours like I do on recruiting Republican voters.

Rick Brohmer

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama Mentions his

I watched the video in question and he definately mentions "his Muslim faith" before the interviewer corrested him ... Not sure its anything to argue about because Barrack Obama was born and raised a Muslim, though he may of changed later in life, he is what he is ...

The Zebra went to St Peter and asked if he was white with black stripes or black with white stripes ... St Peter said he would have to go and ask God and find out from him ... The Zebra approached God and asked if he was white with black stripes or black with white stripes and God responded " You are what you are" and left it at that ... So, The Zebra went back to St Peter and explained that he asked God and that God said "you are what you are" and nothing more ... St.Peter said well your white with black stripes ... The Zebra asked how he knew and St Peter said if you were black with white stripes God would of said "You is, what you is" ... I'm Bad, I know ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

15. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Obama Mentions his

The man has the uncanny ability ( with the help of the press) to make anything go away. The Teflon candidate! Nothing sticks to him even the stench is covered up by the press! If I said if things don't go well with my life I think I will become a Muslim; what would you think? Why are the facts ignored?

He knew what Ayers stood for! He is definitely pro Africa anti American and sympathetic to the Muslim faith. It doesn't make you a bad person just a bad candidate for President. Of course I'm being easy if I were to be critical I'm sure I could make him a bad person as well. That's not the issue. The issue is he is wrong for the country and not even remotely as qualified as McCain.

16. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Obama Mentions his

By Brian Friel, Richard E. Cohen and Kirk Victor, National Journal
    © National Journal Group Inc.
    Thursday, Jan. 31, 2008

"Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., was the most liberal senator in 2007, according to National Journal's 27th annual vote ratings. The insurgent presidential candidate shifted further to the left last year in the run-up to the primaries, after ranking as the 16th- and 10th-most-liberal during his first two years in the Senate.

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., the other front-runner in the Democratic presidential race, also shifted to the left last year. She ranked as the 16th-most-liberal senator in the 2007 ratings, a computer-assisted analysis that used 99 key Senate votes, selected by NJ reporters and editors, to place every senator on a liberal-to-conservative scale in each of three issue categories. In 2006, Clinton was the 32nd-most-liberal senator.

In their yearlong race for the Democratic presidential nomination, Obama and Clinton have had strikingly similar voting records. Of the 267 measures on which both senators cast votes in 2007, the two differed on only 10. "The policy differences between Clinton and Obama are so slight they are almost nonexistent to the average voter," said Richard Lau, a Rutgers University political scientist

And these are just the things he voted on. They didn't mention the 131 times he voted "present".

Tom(AJ100)

17. Janet

Janet TS Member

Obama Mentions his

Wow, I can't see how anyone could make a mistake like that..I'm a Christian and
    I can't think of any circumstance where I would say my Jewish faith or Muslim Faith. Why doesn't he just own up to it and let the chips fall where they may.
    This is some scary stuff.

18. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Obama Mentions his

It is impossible for his approval not to be dropping drasticly. If it were not for the media bias; McCain would probably be up by 20%.
    Joe

19. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

Obama Mentions his

A zebra is invivible with black and white stripes .

20. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Obama Mentions his

Janet has it exactly right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.