1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama May Not Qualify to run for President?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Even if true, no one is going to do anything about it.

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

As much as I dislike the person, the far right (and the nuts) are going to throw everything on the wall and hope something sticks...

The one thing that is true is he's tap dancing on his position on gun rights, as the spin began as soon as he decided to run.

As most liberals, he will vote YES on any gun bill, using the excuse that it will protect the children.

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

As much as I dislike Obama, the fact is that anyone born in the U.S.(even if neither parent is a citzen) is considered a natural born U.S. citizen. Why do you think Mexican girls rush across the border to drop "anchor babies". He may "Qualify" as far as birth, but I certainly don't think he is qualified to lead this country!!!!

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I guess I am a little confused by the fact that an Illegal can drop a kid in the United States and they become associated with an American citizen and are allowed to stay, yet when someone in the United States Military are stationed overseas and they have a child born there they are no considered to be citizens of that country ... There is no law that says an Illegal having a child in this country makes that kid an "Anchor " baby and makes it legal for the parents to stay ... The Politicians seem to use the laws to their advantage to get what they want and the Hell with the American public who voted them into office and the soft jobs with pensions that they get ... The Illegals should be told to leave and then given 3 days, after that it should be open season like it would be if it were us invading their country ... The time is coming for Americans to get really serious about these Illegals and take some actions ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

If your born overseas and your parent(s) were serving in the military at the time, you can be president...

by the way

John McCain was born August 29, 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.