1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama makes fun of Bible...VIDEO

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

In the above video, Barak Obama takes scripture verses out of context and makes fun of Deuteronomy, Leviticus and Christ's sermon on the mount.

I personally have no issue with other faiths. Please don't make fun of mine.

Bob Schultz

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Let's make it easy. However, let's remember, he is a Muslim, or so he says.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4FCNKwHRCQM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4FCNKwHRCQM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Bob, your right on the money. This guy should scare any thinking voter. He is at the least a racist and at the worst a Muslim that hates all the non believers.

4. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

try listening to the other clips on that same link, the ones that convey the context of the speech rather than this inartfully edited clip. There are ample enough reasons to dislike this candidate. There is no need to make stuff up. It could be counter productive.

5. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Obama said that the Book of Romans was "an obscure" passage in the Bible. I heard it, I didn't take it out of context and I didn't MAKE IT UP! If this guy is a Christian, then Osama Bidladen is JEWISH!!!!!

6. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Well let's see - Biden is a Catholic and I believe they created the Trinity which the Jews view as paganism and Muslim's don't believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

In Gods We Trust?

Wow

FRedmon

7. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Fred,

You can credit the Catholics for a lot of interesting things but the Holy Trinity of God the Father, His Son - Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit is not one of them. Virtually all Christian faiths believe in this. It is one of the fundamentals of New Testament doctrine.

The Jews believe that the Messiah has not yet come. They use the Old Testament(Torah and Talmud) and believe that Jesus of Nazareth was simply a misguided Jew, even though he fulfilled all the biblical prophesies.

No one except the liberal Democrats believe that Joe Biden is worth anything....

Bob Schultz

8. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

Bob---all-------I have tried several times to open this U-tube item---AOL,or something is blocking it--cannot open????????

9. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

?????? I was able to open the video from JBROOKS,tnx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.