1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama looking to skirt Congress again......

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by likes-to-shoot, Aug 29, 2013.

1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Its bad enough that he can't let the gun control issue go but someone has to stop this skirting Congress crap. I'm afraid he is going to put the hurt on working class America in a way we can't recover.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Imperialist a******

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

An anointed Emperor has no need for a Congress. The only remedy Congress has is to withhold funding when the President goes around them. This Congress doesn't have the backbone to do that, and Obama knows it.

4. bigdogtx

Maybe next year Ohio can give them on by not electing the crybaby Boehner,,,,,,,,,now it is going to be boehnercare...........

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama is going to take the US into a chemical war with Syria, it appears without the assitance of any others ... This BOY is dumber that a box of Rocks ... He finally quit putting the color back in his hair, got a few grays showing probably trying to figure the best place to vacation when the shit starts flying .. WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Lets hope you're wrong WPT. I'm sure there are cells out there waiting for a chance to hit us at home.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Well, after all, those Garands and 30 carbines are really the weapon of choice for the bangers, yes?

This is surely and completely a small preliminary step to an unarmed populace. NO useful purpose of any other type is served by it.

We all have to get LOUD here.

After all, Congress can nullify executive orders. (If their balls haven't all withered away)

HM

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Setterman,
    I also pray that I am wrong after watching the news telecasts but look at what Obama is proposing ..? It don't look good and the UK already told him they are out of it ... Nobody wants to have any part of him besides us in the US ... Impeach now ... Yes we can ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I can't wait for Obama to appear on paper money.

10. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Brian I hope its one dollar bills so I can afford to wipe my a__ with them...Bill

11. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

This shows how pathetic his anti-gun posturing is. He can't make any headway on anything that that is relevant so he makes big noise on things that are petty. He will probably be defeated on this at some point too.

12. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Brian in Oregon,

I have a roll of toilet paper with his picture in every sheet! I'll take that instead.

13. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Where can you get some of that, birdogs?

14. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Birdogs I think he was referring to the point that none of the presidents on paper money are still around, I may be wrong though

15. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Isn't Syria just about the only country that's not shooting at us yet? Whata plan!

stokinpls_2008_03036.jpg

Bob Falfa

16. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Congress should wear skirts.

They don't have the b@lls to impeach him or even try to stop his crap.

17. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

halfmile & fast gun,

WHAT BALLS? As long as the two Johns are there (Boehner & McCain) are there, ODUMBO gets a free pass to anything

Chuck

18. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

19. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I would have more respect for him if he would of just pulled the trigger. I wouldn't agree with it but I would respect it. Plenty of presidents have done it without Congress including Reagan.

Obama is hoping Congress says no so he can blame his poor policy on them. Remember everything with this guy is political.

'
    Darr

20. bigdogtx

@darr,,,,,Reagan????