1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama looking around Congress on gun policy

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Obama looking around Congress on gun policy -

If you can believe, or even read, the Huffington Post see the gun policy article at the link.

First paragraph of article:

WASHINGTON -- "Faced with a Congress hostile to even slight restrictions of Second Amendment rights, the Obama administration is exploring potential changes to gun laws that can be secured strictly through executive action, administration officials say."

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Heard on the radio this AM that he told Sarah Bradley he was working on the gun regs under the radar. Quess he doesnt want to rock the boat before the elections..

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Face it...there ain't no boat to rock. This President is SO FAR OUT of the mainstream he has to do pretty much EVERYTHING "under the radar".
    Absolutely disgusting.Frankly...embarrassing on the world stage.
    Be sure you thank your union buddies for all the cash they contributed to bring this train wreck to the White House.

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

if he told Brady he was working on gun regs "under the radar", it really isn't "under the radar" then, now is it?

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Some of this is already happening.

I hope the Republicans come up with a winner. Not an another anti-gun RINO like McLame who will lose what should have been a shoo in.

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Could it be a leak to divert attention away for whats going on with "fast and furious"??

This was on the news tonight.

"Sen. Grassley warns he'll block DOJ nominees until he has answers on gun-trafficking investigation gone awry"

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"if he told Brady he was working on gun regs "under the radar", it really isn't "under the radar" then, now is it?"

Nobody said he was smart, just that he could read a teleprompter.

8. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Did you see him trying to give his little speech at the Queen meeting the other day. He had no telepromter and fell on his face. Even started before the he was supposed to and had to start over. Lame is the word. Jackie B.

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Gunshop owner I know from down around St. Louis contacted one of his distributors, the Ellett Brothers, and this revealed another "under the radar" story.

"Just spoke with the Ellect Brothers. One of our primary jobbers. They told me that they are losing customers left and right due to atf yanking licenses all over the country, the majority of them being for minor clerical errors. Now "willful" might be one thing but for Gods sake, being human is another. I had some form2's dicked up because the atf put the wrong control numbers on them, control numbers that referenced to guns belong to someone else all together. I got a call stating that "we have a problem" well, turned out to be "they have a problem", not on my end. I was told to "trash" the approved F2's. Trash them? I'll get right on that. I'm not throwing anything away, in fact, I'll be putting them away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.