1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama lawsuit against Arizona?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Whatchu think about this one? (Penny for Grammie's thoughts)

I say better get your popcorn...here comes a golden opportunity to put politicians on the hot seat this fall.

Go ahead, a-holes...hand us another 5 seats per chamber.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Yeppers,,,,oil spill almost of Biblical magnitudes,,,,tell Americans that our laws don't mean anything....

3. larryjk

larryjk Member

:You know where Obama's heart is when he can only put 1200 NG on the Mexican border but can find 17,000 to help pick up tar balls to keep the beaches clean. We want to make sure if those illegal immigrants swim ashore, they don't get any oil on their bathing suits.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I am not too sure this is a slam dunk.

Their contention is that control of the border belongs to the Federal Government. Never mind the Unconstitutional sop for the masses to read, this is an argument that may go over in the Supreme court.

Of course, then Arizona would countersue for the dereliction of duty by the Feds for the total lack of enforcement.

At least I would.

HM

5. Borderland

Borderland Member

The last time we had national guard on the border(Bush) it took BP agents away from their work to protect the guardsmen as they could not have any weapons.

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.