1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama latest vacation to cost $4 million dollars

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by skeet_man, Dec 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Obama spends $4 million of taxpayer funds on one 17 day christmas vacation for his family. W spent $2.1 million on his christmas vacations, FOR ALL 8 YEARS!

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I'd gladly pay $40 million to see Obama go on vacation full time and do absolutely nothing until Jan 2013.

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Worse than the whole lavish vacation BS is Michelle's penchant for flying ahead, ON YOUR DIME...instead of going with Barack. A TOTAL slap in the face of the American Taxpayers who are footing the bill. Last time they went to Martha's Vineyard....she had to have an entirely separate flight,security,etc,etc....just so she could get there 4 hours ahead of the President.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I hope Oprah goes along and they all disappear. people have a habit of coming up missing around those islands

5. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

I don't mind him going on vacation I just hate it that he comes back. Brad

6. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Not withstanding the financial hit the taxpayers take, he does less damage to our country when he's on vacation .

As for Shelly leaving early.....too bad she didn't find Amelia Earharts vacation spot.

7. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

8. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Brad D.----& daddioooo, it probably costs taxpayers less to send that thing on vacation than to have it at home.--Ross Puls

9. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Just remember, Fat A** Shelly wants to tell your kids to eat veggies in school, meanwhile, she is stuffing her fat ugly face with ribs and fries.

Oscar

10. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

How much would it cost to keep him there? Cheap at any price!

11. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

4 mil is a drop in the bucket compared to what he has wasted since he took office.

He should stay in the lower 48 and give 4,000,000 to the truely needy. I would not think any more of him but it would be a nice thing to do at "Christmas" time. Notice I didn't say holiday time.

12. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

"Thrift" is not the culture of this administration. I don't particularly admire Jimmy Carter but at least his habit was to wear a sweater so they could turn down the heat in the White House and he asked them to turn off the lights in rooms not being used.

Obama seems to be trying to burn-up as much money as possible and his attitude is reflected throughout the govt.

13. twotimer

twotimer Member

Look at all the jobs he is creating taking these expensive vacations. Sure would hate to see all of his pilots, jet mechs, additional security and staff laid off because he was frugal. Look at the bright side, at least most of that money is staying home! Mike

14. reddottm1

reddottm1 Member

Who has control over this nuts spending? If its congress they are just as bad as he is...............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.