1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama labeled a racist by black supporters....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    http://conservativeblackchick.com/blog/2011/09/25/obama-to-blacks-take-off-your-bedroom-slippers-stop-complaining/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/sep/29/obama-gives-boot-to-claims-of-slur-on-slippers/

LOL. Zero the Clown has now managed to tick off his black supporters. Approval rating among blacks has dropped from 83% to 58%.

Jimmy Carter must be gleeful this idiot is making him look like a savant.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

He's working harder at tearing this country apart that anyone ever has

I like reading the replies, they are pretty much dead on target

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

If you think only 58% of African Americans are going to vote for Obama, you're kidding yourself. 96% voted for him last time and over 90% will vote for him in 2012. The difference, perhaps, will be that a smaller percentage of the African Americans will vote. After all, the novelty of the "Hope & Change" fallacy has worn off a tad.

-Gary

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

I worked for a public transit agency for last 15 years - over 60% of the employees and about 80% of the customers are black. It didn't matter what the office is, Union president, Governor, or president of the US; the vote went straight down a color line every time. Only way Obama is going to lose is if the black and latino voters are outnumbered.

rm

5. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

The Blacks haven`t lost anything in the last 3 years so why would any of them vote against Obama ? This is the reason we ask you of voting age to get out and get out there and cast your vote and hopefully do the right thing . Too bad Obama had a head start and all the money to work with !!!!

6. Brian in Oregon

I said his approval rating dropped, not his vote support numbers. Apples and oranges.

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Then it's meaningless.

-Gary

8. Brian in Oregon

Not necessarily. If Cain should get the nod, there might be enough blacks who are fed up with Obama who will jump ship for Cain.

9. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The Black entitlement class knows that the Obama administration will continue to pay them for merely being, regardless of the damage done to the nation.

Herman Cain will make the Welfare Queens and Kings stop slinging dope, pumping out babies, and get a job. And they know it.

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

The problem isn't with the black vote, there's only about 12 % of the population that is black, the problem is lazy assed white voters that don't vote, because they think it doesn't make any differance

And my comments are not intended to be racist just the facts

11. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Catpower,

Of the 12% of the black population only about half of those vote so the dumbass white people make up the majority of idiots who put Barry in office.

I still see on a day to day basis young and middle aged white folks (mostly women) riding around in cars with Obama stickers on their bumpers. Recently I rode thru the highschool parking lot near my home and the number of teachers and facultys cars with Obama stickers is very high. (faculty and students have seperate lots) That koolaid must have some real staying power.

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Teachers love Obama. government pays them, he supports their union crap, (I am a long time IBEW guy, but the techers union is crap) and he gives them a Kumbayah buzz because the voted for a black person. Woo Hoo.

Wonder how many blacks got their car filled with gas and their mo'gage paid?

There has to be some buyer's remorse among black voters, at leas the few that think.

HM

13. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Herman Cain will make the Welfare Queens and Kings stop slinging dope, pumping out babies, and get a job. And they know it.

Nobody is ever going to make them work. Period... Not a Rebublican and not a democrat and not a liberal. There has been plenty of Presidents and plenty of years for that to happen and it never has before and it never will.

Besides? What the f*&K are they going to do? This country no longer has jobs for people with education much less people with none!

He's going to put the welfare roles to work doing what? What is a third generation welfare Mom good at besides pumping out kids that give her a raise once every 9 months?

You are right that Mr. Cain is a far better choice then Obama but he is no miracle worker. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.