1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama keeps Hope & Change Alive

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slipping into darkness, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

"WELL" with help from B.P. millions of jobs now available in gulf coast area, will be working till hell freezes over or should I say burns. BP say they'll pay for clean up and making it right? How can you put back " pristine" they destory the ego-sys-tem forever??? they must think there GODs! "slid"

2. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

I know bad things just happen, but there is a part of me that aches Eco-terrorist about this fire? The timing, the conditions, the results all too convenient to an administration that is Hell-bent on destroying America. 60 years of trouble free existence and how many Hurricanes? This fire just doesn't add up? I'm withholding my judgment on everyone until all the fact are presented.

The investigation, which hasn't occurred yet(?), will become another long-term conspiracy theory for the divided masses.

Kip

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

It's Bush's fault!

Curt

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Now the Idiot is threatening to hold off on all future off shore drilling. Something stinks. Too convienent for this administration. Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.