1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama just signed

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BIGDON, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

The mighty muslim just signed away more of our defenses against the rest of the world. Not only will be broke we will be defenseless when he finally leaves office.

Don

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Somebody, somewhere will eventually make him a martyr which won't be as satisfying as ---

It'll be more fun and fulfilling to see him humiliated and voted out by a 7 to 1 margin....

Curt

3. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Less nukes but not any safer. Still have crazies running Iran, N. Korea.

All the peace-niks just got that fuzzy feeling!

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Oh, I feel so much safer,,,,just like when I fly and someone can take on an inciderary device and not be caught....

5. unplugged

unplugged Active Member

Obama signs this treaty with the Medvedev, while PUTIN signs the treaty to provide assistence and ARMS to the Dictator in Venezuela!!!

Yup! I glad he's is looking out for our security !

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Putin is no dope. Venezuela has oil, lots of it. Signing the treaty insures an uninterupped flow to Russia.

Eric

7. skeet100

skeet100 Member

mixer/ Eric

You are right......... We got the dope and Russia has got someone with smarts and balls...

8. dverna

dverna Active Member

The "Dope" was smart enough to dupe many Americans.

The vast majority of those "Americans" will vote for him again; and if the illegals are allowed to be Americans, he may not be defeated by much of a margin.

Don Verna

9. trap72

trap72 Member

CURT----------------HOW WOUULD LIKE SOMEONE MAKE YOU A MARTYR........YOU ARE EVIL.

ERNEST

10. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Ernest...

Try your question again, in English this time!!

Nevermind, it's apparent you did not understand what I wrote, so don't ask your question as I'm sure it'll be in gibberish again.

Curt

11. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The real problem is not nuclear arms reduction. It is no new nuclear arms research! Russia and China have large nuclear caches and are modernizing them. God forbid we ever have to use one and it is a "fizzle".

Do you think we could impeach the "president" if some of our cities went up in smoke or were subjected to a chemocal or biological attack? That would be one hell of a price to pay to be rid of this pretender.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.