1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama just raised the ante

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by newbbs, Jul 19, 2013.

  1. newbbs

    newbbs Member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Messages:
    124
    I don't believe it was by accident. Holder will back him up and Carney will spin it.

    Someone has to pay for all this injustice to TM or GZ, oh heck I'm confused on which one was found NOT GUILTY now.

    When you're getting your a$$ beat just take it and pray that it will stop before you, " whatever".
     
  2. newbbs

    newbbs Member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Messages:
    124
    I don't care what track their on Mr. Burgess, I want LET somebody beat me to death just because he doesn't have a gun. I have never seen a fair fight in my life that wasn't in a ring with a referee.

    Don't recall a war that didn't destroy some while it made others stronger. That's what war and life does to a man. There weren't too many men around when they started fighting.

    Newb
     
  3. Don Steele

    Don Steele Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    1,582
    Location:
    Florida's beautiful E. Coast
    If you find yourself in a "Fair Fight"....your tactics suck.
     
  4. Brian in Oregon

    Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    25,275
    Location:
    Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    President Trayvon Obama
     
  5. SirMissalott

    SirMissalott Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2006
    Messages:
    2,239
    I heard on the news the other day just since the Trayvon incident there have been over 11000 black men murdered in this country, why don't the self appointed black mouth pieces talk about the real problem. The breakdown of the black family and the cause. ( LIBERALISM ).
     
  6. bridgetoofar

    bridgetoofar TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    971
    Talk about the real issues and you cut into the Democrat power base and the race baiter's bank accounts. Like anything else, if you have a question, follow the money.
     
  7. trapperwads

    trapperwads Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2006
    Messages:
    2,987
    Growing numbers of young black females are getting pregnant and going on welfare. I would make them name the father(s) for dna testing in order to collect. The baby is given to proper agency until the father is found. He supports or gets locked up till he does. Still no welfare for her until those criteria are met. ed nichols
     
  8. handlepuller

    handlepuller Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    1,569
    Location:
    St. Augusta, MN
    I heard that 700 black males have been murdered in Chicago since Trayvon died. You don't hear a thing about it. The media and BHO are a joke.
     
  9. birdogs

    birdogs TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    2,775
    And the joke is on us!
     
  10. Brian in Oregon

    Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    25,275
    Location:
    Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The real purpose of this exploitation of what should have been a local event is twofold: To recharge the votes from blacks whose supporting numbers are down because of broken promises from Obama, and to attack the Second Amendment in whatever way they can.
     
  11. Setterman

    Setterman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Messages:
    11,398
    Keep everyone occupied while the economy, job growth, debt, and Obamacare get little attention by the press.
     
  12. bill1949

    bill1949 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    2,864
    Blacks are 13 per cent of the population. 93% of Blacks are murdered by Blacks, the other 7% by White, Latino, etc. Why doesn't the race hustlers and news media ever mention this, where is the outrage about this?...Bill