1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama "Joker" Poster Being "Questioned"

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by jimrich60, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Just being reported is that police are now "questioning" a "suspect" who apparently admits he put up a number of the Obama as "Joker" posters around his town. While the police deny he is yet under arrest, they are questioning him to determine the extent of the "conspiracy" and considering what charges can be made. Apparently we have now reached the point where it will be illegal to post any political things which "demean or question" the one. Kim Jong Il would be proud of the "one"

Jim R

2. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

Obama

Some will scoff, some will sneer, but I hear the sound of jack boots in the distance.Call me paranoid if you will. I say, if your not paranoid at this time in our history, you aren't paying attention.

3. Old Confederate

Old Confederate TS Member

Obama

The jack boots already have you surrounded, they just haven't drawn the circle plumb down to stomp you. Larry

4. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Obama

Please don't ask me where but I read something to the effect that a man was detained for carrying a sign at a rally that said "DEATH to OBAMA" Not nice, yes but illegal, no. Not yet, anyway. Boy, the times are changing right before your eyes. Big Brother is watching you!

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Obama

Big Jack, I think you better rethink that. Yes, that is illegal....

6. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Obama

BigM, what law makes this act illegal? It wasn't a threst, sign was just making a statement.

Gne J

7. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Obama

Hippie, I believe that it could be considered a threat. To think that several years ago I took an oath to protect the president and the United States. Would still do my best to protect the United States but this president is on his own. Jackie B.

8. Hollywood Marine

Hollywood Marine TS Member

Obama

It is in fact un-lawful to threaten or advocate threats against the President. It is also un-lawful to advocate the violent overthrow of the United States Government. George Ben and Tom must have flipped in their graves when the latter was enacted, but Patrick Henry being already dead, no longer needs liberty.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Obama

But, Daddy, the Bush caricatures were funny, and all the foks thought it was just satire!!

This country has way too may two faced Hypocrites who want the rest of us under control (their control, of course).

Townhall objectors are called Nazis, but the liberals vandalizing stuff and rioting in the street was OK.

If Conservative America doesn't unite against this crap, there will be some very hard times indeed.

HM

10. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Obama

So when do we start raising our right arm and say HIL(sp) OBAMA or say yes comrade? Said isn't it to see that we have to put up with this sh!t.

11. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Obama

Hoosier, I think you missed the point. There's nothing illegal about posting his picture as the joker... It is illegal to go around with signs that say "Death to Obama"... quite a difference...

As we learned in the '60's, If your going to put up shit, you better be able to take their shit..

here's the part no one bothers to post...

witnesses told investigators a "couple of kids" were also responsible for affixing the posters along with the unidentified teenager. Charges of vandalism could be considered, he said. The severity of the charges will be depend on damages to property, which have not be tallied yet.

12. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Obama

Doesn't all the great new anti images of BO remind you of the old newspaper cartoons depicting that New York City crook "Boss Tweed." We talk about Chicago politics being bad but old Boss Tweed invented it in the 1860's on the backs of the Irish immigrants flocking to America.

13. brucestorey

brucestorey Member

Obama

"Stop them damned pictures. I don't care so much what the papers say about me. My constituents don't know how to read, but they can't help seeing them damned pictures!"

Boss Tweed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.