1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@@ Obama-Jesse-Al and friends @@@

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bluzman98, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Jackson has already stated that if Obama wins, he plan to run for Senate to replace him.

Jim C

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Jackson didn't keep a secret of his distaste for Obama. Why?

Obama will completely upstage and undermine these guys as "black leaders." And, particularly in the case of the more radical ones like Farrakhan, a "black" man in the White House will really mess with their rhetoric about how America is "rigged" against the Black Man. They'll have to learn some new riffs, once there's a Black Man in the White House (even though he's not really black).

I predict it will only be months into his term, before these guys are calling Obama "too white." And for his part, Obama probably won't give them the time of day.

It would be much better for Jackson and Calypso Louie, and Sharpton if McCain would win. Then they could just keep re-hashing the same "America is Racist to the Core" rhetoric. The number of pubescent, white pimple-pickers voting for Obama will put the lie to that once and for all.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

(As an aside - I now humbly submit the phrase, "pubescent pimple-picker" for official consideration as the new nickname for Trappy. Do I hear any "ayes?")

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

I vote Aye.

Jim

5. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

After what jesse said he wanted to do to obama, would you let him get near YOUR candidate?

Team obama got the word.

Don't let the crazy SOB get near me. LOL

As for sharpton? They can't get away from the fact that his is just an out and out liar. No way to spin THAT one. He lies, they know it, they don't want him around. PERIOD

As for them not wanting obama to get elected? Are you nuts? sharpton would be the first one to ask if he can sleep in the Lincoln bedroom. Hell, he would be running up the driveway DEMANDING it.

With all our help, sharpton will never get the chance to ask obama. John McCain might let him if promises not to make up any stories about the executive protection service beating him up while he slept.

You won't see these two clowns until John McCain wins. THEN you will see them. ON EVERY LIBERALS SHOW THAT PICKED OBAMA TO WIN.

Get ready for it.

"I knew it. I knew it. I KNEW, this country was nothin but racists. See, all those people voting for that old hun, I mean John McCain, are nothin but racists. This PROVES, without a shadow of a doubt, how racist this country is."

You can put a name to the above rant. They are all going to claim that is why obama lost.

Tom(AJ100)

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

buzz-gun, the race pimps have already got an answer for Obama. I have already heard them say Obama is only half black and he is not descendant from slaves. That way they can keep their race baiting business open, because if a 100% black man is elected president then there is no need for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.