1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama is winning the Republican primary

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

'Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum won the Iowa caucuses, and Romney is expected to do well tomorrow in the New Hampshire primary. But the presidential candidate who’s faring best so far in the Republican campaign is Barack Obama...

...Last week, President Obama appointed a new head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and new members to the National Labor Relations Board. Obama defied precedent and the Constitution by making these appointments without the consent of Congress...But most voters probably didn’t hear about the controversy surrounding the appointments, because the news cycle was dominated by Republican infighting. Again and again, Republican primary voters tell pollsters and reporters that they want a candidate who’s able and unafraid to take on President Obama. But the Republican candidates increasingly seem more interested in taking on one another...

...Republicans are up against what may be the most vulnerable incumbent President in a generation, a President you’d think they would be lining up to attack.

If Republicans keep ignoring Obama and destroying one another, the Obama reelection campaign will realize what must be its greatest wish for the general election: a damaged Republican nominee and a fractured and demoralized Republican Party unable to compete in what will likely be the most vicious and expensive campaign in history."

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Slither back in your hole Keet unless you identify the mythical "whites only" gun club. Why do you insist on race baiting like a Sharpton? Have you no shame? Have you no brains?

3. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Get over it Galt - Skeet's post today is right on the money... Obama is going to win because of this.

Racist gun clubs - how about those who require the sponsorship of a current member and require you to attend an open club meeting before you can join? Nothing on the application form says anything about race, religion or creed. But try to find one single minority member.... guess those guys don't like guns.

4. yakimaman

Whoooooaaaa there! I am not an Obama fan - I am desperate to get this pos out of office - what Skeet is saying is that the infighting is playing right into his hands. All this personal bashing of one Republican against another can't help the cause.

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Obama's best phrase would be "No Comment". The Reps. are doing enough damage just by themselves. That would be a funny response in the debates.

6. Timbob44

Timbob44 Member

They were say'en on CNN this morning that the 2012 ticket may be Obama/Clinton.And it keeps getting worse.

7. bgf

bgf Active Member

I heard that 'bama has a 'war chest' of 1 billion$...can this be true?

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Now yacki is finding racist gun clubs too. Birds of a feather....

BTW yaki, Mrs. Keet didn't say anything so how could she be right merely by quoting somebody else?

9. yakimaman

Ok Galt; do you actually have an intellgible opinion on anything? Skeet's post whether a quote or his own was, and I repeat, right on the money. As far as racist gun clubs go, I didn't accuse any club of that, just stated an observation of membership requirements at more than one club in this state. I don't think they're racist; I mean I don't see or hear anything that would lead me to believe that is the case. I just stated that you have to be sponsored and you have to attend an open club meeting to turn in your membership application. Now the fact that I don't see any minorities at the range at my club doesn't necessarily mean there aren't any. I didn't see any at the club meeting that I went to, I don't see any at the black powder shoots, I don't see any at the weekend buddy shoots and I never run into any on the rifle, pistol or archery range - don't see any fishing in the pond or camping either. Wonder why, but then again I work with a large minority population and other than their kids, none have any interest in guns. So, I don't know if the EC in this club is racist or not - maybe I should try to find a minority and get them into pistols rifles, shotguns and muzzleloaders and see if they get through the membership process. How about it Galt, wanna sign up?

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

No way to join an imaginary guns club that I know of Wacki

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    <i>"But try to find one single minority member.... guess those guys don't like guns."</i>

Up here in whitebread country we have Blacks, Asians, Hispanics and even a Sikh in the gun clubs I'm a member at.

Often the issue is not whether the club is friendly to minorities. I've seen no evidence around here that any are not friendly. The issue appears to be the political and social background of the minorities is different from those who are into hunting, shooting and gun collecting. Many have been programmed by their self-appointed leaders that rural white America is nothing but a redneck racist hive, and that's definitely not anywhere close to being universal. In fact, the power base and income of these self-appointed leaders depend upon a boogeyman to play fears upon.

Which gets us back to that alleged club that has a whites only policy and has Klan for members, whom that Mr Zero Credibility cannot even name.

12. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Skeet is on the money. The republicans are shoote bullets at each other standing in a circle. They are afraid of making any statements againts Bummer cause they are afraid to pissoff the indepentents. It don't take much for a indpendent to flock back to Obummer. The long the republicans refrain from slamming Obummer the weaker they are seen in the real world.
    Their is a little light at the end of the tunnel though. If Hillary runs a vice and they win. If would be just a matter of short time that the Clintons would have Obummer bumped off. That you can go to the bank on.Thats how bad she wants tp be presi. Wild Bill

13. gotbass

gotbass Member

Shouldn't have feed the trolls. They are just like Gremlins.

14. TD1958

TD1958 Member

SWEET, let the tax payer bailouts conti!!!!!!!!!!!nue. LOL. Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.