1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Is back from getting his Nobel Piece Award.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Auctioneer, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

He's back with his Nobel Prize. Why he got it is beyond me. My dog has done more then he has or ever will. BS BS BS BS BS BS and BS.

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I listened to PART of his speach and was pretty impressed with what he said He clearly indicated that the USA has protected our friends and will do so again and that peace sometimes takes killing and some being killed with no apologies to anyone. This might be a situation where he had to explain the 30k additional troops going to Afghanistan. I don't know but he sounded to me like an American for the first time. As I said I only saw and heard a portion of it.

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Who cares.....

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Did they say who wrote it for him?

5. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

You beat me to it Stokinls. I was going to ask the same question.

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

"Thanks for the Nice Shiny Object...now pardon me, while I go commit 30,000 additional troops to a war you despise, to safeguard my re-election against the possibility of a major Foreign Policy defeat."

Now the Scandinavian Aristocracy knows what it's like to be SUCKERED.

Welcome to the club, guys.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

How do the pukes like Obama's "George W. Bush" speech?

Blessed are the big wheels, for they shall go round in circles forever,.

HM

8. 100inarow

100inarow TS Member

The boy really likes to ride on that airplane! Probably has a big grin on his face every time he gets to ride it. Is this the "Chains we can count on?"...for generations! What a load of BullPelosi!

9. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Who cares about Obmam ????

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The fact that someone with a lacking character, who is dishonest and never accomplished anything other that BS more than half of the American people can be granted such an award takes a lot of the shine off of it and depletes its significance ... Personally, I think he got it because he told the rest of the world how sorry he is for all of the wars in the past and that Americans were defending those that didn't defend themself ... The sooner he is out of there the better off all of us will be ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.