1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama is awsome!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Old 870, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old 870

Old 870 TS Member

I'm just kidding. I just wanted to get everyone to look. This video about the economy is a little long but quit interesting. I have not been on this site for some time so this may already be on a thread. I just jumped in for the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU6fuFrdCJY

Thanks for listening.

2. ESMDHokie

ESMDHokie TS Member

neat video

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Obama is a Harvard Sissy.

4. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Can someone email me this link? Thanks Jimmy

5. trackerdan

trackerdan Member

awesome

6. RAScott

RAScott Member

Very good video, needs to be spread far and wide. allitle long but worth the watch.

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I am truly frightened that this guy might be elected. The funny part is that the troublesome economy seems to enhance his chanses rather than diminish them as it should. I predict that if he is elected, we will face the worst economic disaster in history. The Treasury will print more money and inflation will rival the good old days in Argentina. You will need a wheelbarrow of greenbacks to buy a loaf of bread. He will reduce defense spending to "save money" just when Russia, flush with oil money, seeks to establish itself as the dominant world force. This guy is trouble on every level and the stupid voters will elect him.

8. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

On the bright side after this racist, America-hating, Muslim, terrorist, commie ruins both our economy and our military I will have the pleasure of throwing it in the face of every liberal I know every time I see them, which I will. That alone almost makes it worth it. Maybe when he is done damaging our country we can get the far right leader that I want. Not a center of the roader like Bush and McCain. The media gave us McCain and Obama. They picked McCain because he is the most liberal Republican and Obama because he is the most liberal Democrat. The media has the power to move the ignorant masses anyway they want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.