1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama is a Skeet Shooter?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BigSkiff, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigSkiff

BigSkiff Member

Here's a picture of our fearless leader "shooting skeet". All I see is a picture of him shooting a shotgun. No skeet in sight. But If, in fact he does shoot skeet, I'm sure it goes something like this:

Obama says "Pull"

Secret Service Agent shoots clay target.

Obama takes credit for the broken target!

If the Secret Service Agent misses the target, Obama blames it on Bush!

By the way, why is there only one choke tube screwed into that Browning?

[​IMG]

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  3. magic

magic Member

Sick at my stomach...

4. Bill T

Bill T Active Member

What shot in skeet requires a shot with the muzzle all but parallel to the ground?

5. Cajun Blaster

Cajun Blaster Member

Can't be him. They don't make ear muffs big enough to cover them things!

Just saying!

6. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Ever see smoke come out of the ports only on one side before?

7. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Ported barrels will be legal on one side only!!

8. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

I don't see a teleprompter.

9. atashooter

atashooter Member

At least he had the common sense to take the price tag off for the photo op. If he's a Skeet shooter, then I'm the Pope.

10. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

I`d bet 548 & wayno got a boner looking at that phony photo,but then again water seeks it`s own level doesn`t it....I`ll bet one of them answers dr longshorts add for a new spooning partner...KS-OKIE

11. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

He is shooting with black safety glasses on. How many skeet shooters do you know that wear them? No box of shells or shell bag on belt. Prez has a phony stance all the way. Someone should call him out for a round, and he has no pink tutu. What is all that about?

12. USCTRAP

USCTRAP TS Member

If you read the AP article it doesn't say he's shooting a shotgun, it says he using a rifle. Once again our biased press either gets it wrong intentially or they show their stupidity once again.

13. birdyklr

birdyklr Member

Only one choke in the gun too.

14. billyboy07208

billyboy07208 Member

he is aiming instead of pointing,and he has a lean back stance which will give you a mild whiplash everytime.

I`ll gather his average is 13x25 at best,and less than 500 targets in a lifetime.

15. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Top barrel first?

16. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

It's just more crap to get you mad.

17. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Come on... you guys know better... Obama shooting Skeet - he's just like every other Newbie we see at our ranges.

The other night a young man comes in MY range, wanting to shoot some "Skeet"... OK, time to qualify his shooting experience.

This 20 something, doesn't know the difference between Skeet and Trap, brought a .410 with a box of 9s... no eye protection, pouch, plugs... unprepared.

Anyone EVER hear of Camp David having a formal trap/skeet field - I never have - someone probably sat at a Covey Chucker and threw the Prez some clays... so technically, he's shooting some trap...

OK, some ignorant press editor missed the shotgun v. rifle comment, one extended choke tube... are you all telling me - none of you have ever heard or seen that before... You can't tell from the picture, but wearing a polo shirt, I'm figuring its warm out and probably sunny...

I'm sure no one offered the guy a pair of Decots or a Boyt pouch... actually too bad, because it might have given the CIC an even better respect for how seriously, we play our games...

How many of You have actually extended a personal invitation to your elected officials and actually got them to shoot at your facilities?!

Jay

18. bkt514

bkt514 Active Member

I would doubt that the President is a skeet or trap shooter! Probably some lobbyist gave him a shotgun for pushing their joint Liberal Agenda. To move on, about five years ago the Governor of Vermont stop by the local club in Perkinsvilles, Vermont, to give thanks to a youth shooter who was raising money for the deployed military troops. Very nice jester on his part, and the junior shooter is still shooting!! I like the picture of Calvin Coolidge posted recently, and recently learned Roy Rogers was a clays shooter. Not Obama, I gave up on him when he sided with Mexico to sue Arizona for enforcing immigration laws....can you imagine selling out one of your own states??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

covey chucker