1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OBAMA is a Good Man !!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

He is losing the race on his own

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

He sure makes it real hard...

3. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

sounds like bullsh*t!
    who put this out, and did anyone check this?
    dave
    PS Noboma is a political opportunist who uses everyone to move up. No one knows who he really is, and that is why he is dangerous. He is a pig (with lipstick) in a poke.

4. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Fox had the video on this evening. Obama should be easy to beat but with McCain making these goofy statements it may be difficult.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I would like to see the whole interview and not just a pull quote. If this is true, it proves all along that he was not the man we wanted. He makes a GREAT move by picking Palin. Gets the conservative part of our country EXCITED again. Now HE is going to blow it because he doesn't understand we are more Reagan than Rockefeller republicans.

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I saw it. McCain was quite honorable, and the way he handled himself sealed the deal for me for certain. I will vote for McCain.

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Here's the video.

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Good man? More like the anti-christ.

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The old fool has a fart in his head!

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

" maybe he don't want it" You certainly may have a valid point. I am sure he has had those thoughts with the econonmy situation facing the new president

11. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

I don't know why anyone would want that job. My only explanation is ego.

12. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Certainly no way to fight for it. I don't think McCain wants to be president. I cannnot convince myself that McCain can really believe Obama's agood man for the job. We ARE SCREWED.

13. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

One of the things that was happening yesterday is that people were calling Obama a 'terrorist' and saying things like 'off with his head' etc. I think McCain was trying to get a handle on the crowd. Those things being said here in America aren't good either. this entire thing could really blow either way it goes. People are really passionate no matter which way they feel about this election. A women here living close to us had a sign on her car saying 'NOBAMA' A lady walked up to her and asked "is this your car" she said "yes" and the lady decked her.........my parents saw the stitches in her mouth (yes, stitches!!) at the gun club about 2 weeks ago. These things ARE happening.

14. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Unfortunately John McCain's age is catching up with him. His inability or unwillingness to take the gloves off assures we Republicans a loss. He should have been beating the drum about Wright & Ayers months ago. I'm sure this was a tactical strategy his staff wanted to stay away from..just the issues! But, it was the wrong strategy! Now, with the downturn in the economy, the questionable Palin firing and his unwillingness to mix it up with Obama will about guarantee an Obama Presidency!

Rick Brohmer

15. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

you can't win by running on forty year old guilt by association issues.

16. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

I saw the news clip. Heard him say obama was a good man. This was said because a women said she didnt like Obama because he was an arab. McCain couldnt get the mike back from her soon enough. He was on the spot in my mind..

17. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

He's going to have to explain this statement and how it was meant in the last debate or all is lost as I see it. He needs to say Obama's a good man but he's not the right man for this country and than get into what Obama meant in his books. He he can get the discussion on track about Obama and his book than I think he has a chance. Not too sure that the chance will show itself in the debate though as i heard the host will cut anyone off that deviates off topic.

18. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

He didn't say "good" man it was "decent" man. He doesn't beat his wife or kids and not mutilating animals, so I guess he is a decent human being. His ideas are just BAD for America.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.