1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Is A Coward...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

...who lies about the dead and hides behind a subsidy addicted yellow ostrich.

...he lies about the dead...he lies about the dead.....the dead...the burned, mutilated, sodomized corpses of the dead...our dead.

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Decide for youself. Didn't this used to be daily news 2001-2008?

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Americans died, Obama lied.

This one goes right on Hilary's lap. Repeated requests for more security were met with a further reduction.

musketman, are you saying he told the truth? They tried to sell the "reaction to a video" lie for a week and a half, thinking the people are stupid enough to swallow it.

In your case there is a possibility they are right.

HM

4. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Of course Obama lied. I think he is not able to tell the truth. The truth wont fit into his agenda. Also he sees that lying works good with his base of supporters. They cant handle the truth!

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

stokinpls:

The article you provided cites 1000 U.S. fatalities in Afghanistan as of July 7, 2011. Unfortunately, that grossly understates the current situation. Thru October 6th, 2012, the number of fallen heroes in Afghanistan has reached 1505. Of course, neither number is the total. They are merely the totals since obummer’s tenure in the White House began.

When Bush was in office, the liberal press pounded casualty numbers for Iraq day in and day out. They snuck around airports to snap photos of flag draped coffins being off loaded from planes. They loitered around hanger doors to capture images of far too many coffins lined up in neat columns and rows.

Those stories WERE news. The number of fallen heroes from Iraq WAS news. The final journeys of fallen warriors SHOULD have been documented lest anyone forget the price paid in war.

So where are those stories now? What happened to the daily recitation of casualty numbers? Where are the photos of hero's coffins returning from Afghanistan? I haven't seen one since obummer’s inauguration in January of 2009. Anybody else notice that and wonder why?

Any president sending troops in harms way is accountable. Every president in those circumstances is on the hook to explain and justify why our young people are dying in some God forsaken sh!t hole. The press wasn't bashful about pounding Bush about it and they damn sure SHOULDN'T have been. So why aren't they asking obummer the same questions and asking with the same daily frequency? There may be another explanation but it appears war casualties stopped being news when their candidate obummer won.

Mash the link for the names, ranks, dates, and circumstances of our fallen warriors' demise. Read it there because with rare exceptions, you sure as sh!t won't see or hear it in obummer's fawning media.

sissy

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

A man who has been murdered can not defend his own honor. He can not set the record straight. He is truly unarmed. Barack Obama lies about our murdered, burned, and sodomized heroes...and then runs to the shelter of a yellow, feather covered, cartoon character.

He lies...he lies about our dead...our courageous, now defenseless dead.

All of a sudden, it strikes me as amusing how much Bigbird and Barack Obama are alike.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The only time Obama lies is when his lips are moving ... Hypocrite all the way ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

Obama IS NOT A COWARD! Joe Biden says so. He's got a spine of steel!

I can't go on with a straight face. Obama is a piece of ____. I'll let you guys fill it in as you see it.

Allah will reward him with 75 virgins for all of his help. I hope they are all 40 year old male virgins the only problem is so does he.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

NO, No, it's not virgins, it's Virginians! Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington madison, Hamilton, 72 0f these guys!

And they want to have a little chat with Barry. After he gets his hot poker implant.

HM

10. Recoil Sissy

Hey guys:

Look on the bright side. Flincher 'had a thought'.

"... the Bush presidency... got us into two foreign wars... THOUSANDS of our boys dying... helped lead to... fiscal demise"

Flincher is right. I'm pretty sure Iraq and Afghanistan are what Bush had in mind on September 11, 2001 when he said, "We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them."

Fast forward to obummer as Commander in Chief. Obummer pulls the troops out of Iraq on the very same schedule established by the Bush administration. Why didn't he pull U.S. troops out immediately? Isn't he responsible for hundreds of lost soldiers and hundreds of additional billions spent?

If not, why not?

FWIW, Iraq is a jump ball. Maybe we accomplished something there - maybe we didn't. It's this simple, Iraq has a mostly secular government based on a constitution and constitutional law. They have it because the U.S. gave Iraq's people an opportunity to choose. Their constitution may or may not survive. If it doesn't, Iraq will join countries using Sharia law including but not limited to Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Oman, Pakistan, Gaza, and Yemen where saying ANYTHING they consider blasphemy will literally get a person's head chopped off.

As for Afghanistan, obummer says we may leave in 2014 or maybe 2015. Or maybe he intends to leave bunches of troops there and just pretend it isn't a war.

Allow me to digress just for a moment. Let's all agree with Flincher. Let's say Bush woke up one morning in the fall of 2001 with a big case of the @ss. For purposes of discussion let's agree Bush started wars in Iraq and Afghanistan for no good reason - just like Flincher implies.

If that's the case, why didn't obummer pull the U.S. out of Iraq in January of 2009? Afghanistan is even more interesting.

During the seven year period from 2001 until the end of Bush's second term, December 2008, there were 630 U.S. soldiers killed in Afghanistan. During that same seven years, the U.S. spent $172 billion kicking some Al Qaeda butt and keeping a lid on the Taliban.

If Afghanstan was such a Bush blunder, why 30 days after his inauguration did obummer decide to send another 33,000 troops?

Since obummer has been in charge (just under four years) we have lost an additional 1505 troops and spent $403 billion in Afghanistan. Let me say the same thing in a different way... Compared to Bush, obummer has been responsible for losing more than twice as many troops and spending more than twice as many dollars in half the f'kn time.

Well kids, the moderator in tonite's vice prez debate is Martha Raddatz**. Martha is Senior Foreign Affairs Correspondent for ABC News. A natural question for her to ask Biden is, "exactly what has your wonder boy boss accomplished in Afghanistan during the last four years?"

If Flincher is still in his thinking mode, maybe he'll favor us all with an answer to that question too.

sissy

** As everybody now knows, obummer was a guest at Martha's wedding in 2001. Anybody want to bet on how many tough questions SHE has for Biden and the obummer administration?

11. jackaroo

jackaroo TS Member

and just because you say he is a coward makes it true? he is not a coward and you know better. you guys sound like a bunch of little whiners. get a life. nevermind just start whining some more if it makes you feel better lol

12. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Can't get any plainer that that!

13. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Hey Jack,

Does the term "lily-livered, yellow-bellied, snake-in-the-grass" strike a familiar note?

Huh, does it?

Not only is he a pathetic coward, but as Timberfaller was kind enough to point out, he's a two-faced, fork-tongued LIAR.

14. jackaroo

jackaroo TS Member

ws sounds like you must be looking in a mirror to me.

15. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Jack,

You are one clever, witty dude. Good back to your union hall.

16. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

jackaroo----I only got this to say

I'll take the Mormon

Over the Moron any day!

Oh, and if you care the Moron sereves KOOL-AID every day.

Chuck

17. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

Flincher, you are correct! The Bush Presidency left us in two wars and a huge economic mess. But this President accelerated the economic mess by blowing through 6 trillion dollars with a real unemployment rate still over 10%, 25 million people still unemployed and 43 million people on public assistance.

Flincher, Bush isn't the President, Obama is. He had 4 years to reach across the Congressional aisle and work with Rep and Dem to fix this mess, but he chose to isolate Rep with secret meetings and votes. Well, now the chickens have came home to roost and the national debt went from 10 trillion to 16 trillion in debt. Were still in two wars and the economy is still a frggin mess. Its time for a change but unfortunately all we have is Romney.

I'm not sold on Romney policies either. We tried his economic theory in the past and it didnt work! But, we need to get people off the dole and working! The sick, lame and lazy need to start paying their share in taxes etc! I'm tired of supporting them. Lets all hope that Romney can win, but when he wins he will be smarter in working with all of Congress to make sure our country goes in the right direction.

Rick

18. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I'll take the Mormon to the muslim? i have seen more and more empty chairs in peoples front yards, LOL took me a day or two to pick up on it!! Makes a great statement.

19. Recoil Sissy

Flincher,

Congratulations on this "thinking" thing. You haven't demonstrated any aptitude for it yet but keep trying. Who knows? You might get lucky.

Your biggest problem is starting with a perfectly good statement then lousing it up. Here's another example.

"... it's a hell of a lot easier to screw something up than to fix it..."

That's absolutely true Flincher. If anyone has the slightest doubt, they need only look to obummer and his administration for proof. obummer ran his big mouth as candidate. Hopey, Changey, bla, bla, bla. Then he won and had to do something. Do something he did - blame Bush.

obummer hasn't hit a productive lick in four years. More incredibly, during the first two years of his term, he had an absolute majority in both houses of Congress. With bullet proof and veto proof majorities of his own friendly and supportive party, he could set and pass ANY agenda he chose. What he has is a four year record of failing to improve a single issue - domestic or foreign. Simply stunning.

In education you're what's known as a teaching aid. Keep up the good work Flincher.

sissy

20. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Greatest health breakthrough was passed during Obozo's presidency?

Give me a break, it was the worst thing they could have done to the industry and customers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.