1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama interesting background

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Just a thought...remember to do your homework before you vote next
    fall!

I have been reading a lot about Barack Obama. I looked up the email
    we
    received about his not doing the Pledge of Alleigence nor putting his
    had
    over his heart during it. Snopes said it was true.

Who is Barack Obama?

1- U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama

2- Born in Honolulu , Hawaii ,

Father: Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from
    Nyangoma-Kogel
    , Kenya ;

Mother: Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita , Kansas .

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii .. When Obama was
    two
    years old, his parents divorced.
    !
    Fat her: Returned to Kenya ..

Mother: Married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim from Indonesia .

3- When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia ..

4- Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta . He also spent two
    years in
    a Catholic school.

5- Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim .
    He Is
    quick to point out

that,"He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic

school."

6- Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that

Obama's introduction to Islam came

via his father, and that this influence was, temporary.

In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya Soon after the
    divorce, and never again had any direct

influence over His son's education.

7- Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham,
    int roduced his stepson to Islam

8- Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jaka! rta . W ahabism is
    the
    radical teaching that is

followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad
    against
    the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking
    Major
    public office in the United States , Barack Hussein Obama has joined
    the
    United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim
    background. Let
    us all remain alert concerning Obama's presidential candidacy.
    Please
    forward to everyone you know. The Muslims have said they plan on
    destroying
    the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the
    highest
    level.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Whether true or not...wouldn't you prefer running against this, a hundred times more than trying to run against Hillary?

Think about it.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Absolutely! I think his background would be easier to defeat. Mike.

4. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

At the risk of exposing my redneck,prejudice against ragheads etc, I will go on record: If this country ever puts a frigging raghead into this high office, we are going down the drain even faster than I thought! Yeah, I know some of you out there think some of them are wonderful and mean this country no harm! To that I say: Bullshit! Just mark it down boys and girls! Tom Rhoads

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Mengwe.........Whats your point? Are you saying that if a person is Muslin, he/she is automatically bad and untrustworthy? If you are, you are DEAD WRONG! I have no particular like for muslins in general and don't plan to vote for Obama, but I would suggest looking at the person as he/she is NOW and not create a bunch of unfair crap about them based on their past. Would YOU want to be judged by things that may have happened in YOUR pass that you likely had no control over? Neither would anyone else. Get out of the redneck mentally and stop pre-judging people! Try it, you might like it! Who knows!

6. tcr1146

Sorry old hippy shooter! Your liberalism will not change my mind so you go on thinking a lot of them are wonderful! Tom Rhoads

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Hip, my point is I don't think this guy is best for our country. I'm a firm beleiver that you can't change the spots on a leapord.He is what he is. I do think it would be to our advnabtage to have him as the Democratic candidate. He would be easier to bring down than Hilary. Whether we like it or nor our past does travel with us no matter what relidgious, ethnic or other background we are. We all have our peferences, although some may call it descrimination, raclst, ethnic profiling. Where is the cutoff point as to being a racist etc. or prefering your own kind. Mike

8. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

It is not interesting, he is a Muslim scumbag hiding behind a democrap cape as if to be a politician. Could be another one of Jesse's pimps. What do you think?

9. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Failing to honor our country's flag and what it stands for might be ok by some of our country's idiots, but it damned sure isn't with me! My brother gave his life when he was a young man so this creep could stand there like a dunce!! RUNNING for President no less!! We've turned into a country of total IDIOTS!!! God help us cause we're sure gonna need it to survive!! Hap

10. tcr1146

Hippy says okay Hap! Tom Rhoads

11. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Maybe not all "Moslems" are terrorists.......but so far ALL THE TERRORISTS have been MUSLIMS!

12. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Did you all hear about the frog and the scorpion? the scorpion wanted to get across the river and he ask everyone and all the animals said NO. He asked the frog again and he said NO you will sting me. The scorpion said NO I WILL NOT, YOU HAVE MY WORD ON IT. Well the frog said OK. Get on my back. half way across the frog felt a sharp pain on his back. The frog looked at the scorpion and said YOU SAID YOU WOULD NOT STING ME, WHY DID YOU DO IT. NOW WE BOTH WILL DIE. The scorpion said SORRY ITS JUST MY NATURE. Is Obama the scorpion????????

13. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I apologize for making a comment on this post! I should have known its impossible to talk with those who have already made up their minds! Like I said....I don't intend to vote for Obama, but not for the same blind reasons some apparently have!

14. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

I really could care less about his parents or childhood. I cannot support him because of his stance on the issues. That's all I care about. And on the issues what you will get with Obama is a rollback of the tax breaks, surrender in Iraq and Afghanistan, amnesty for illegal immigrants, forced energy conservation instead of true energy independence, socialized medicine and a host of other left wing BS. That’s why we should appose him not because his mother was an atheist with bad judgment towards the men she married.

15. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Hip,no need to apologize.I don't think we are so far apart. As to your statement"impossible to talk to someone who has already made up their mind"you have also somewhat made up your mind with your statement "I don't intend to vote for Obama". For the record in my original post I never did state why I don't want to vote for Him. I just forwarded a synopsis of his background.Since we live a Great country with all our freedoms we all get to make a choice of whom we would like to vote for. I personally like Bilary (LOL) I am beginning to think Huckabee is looking good. Mike

16. smoker

smoker Member

WHAT HE SAID!

Failing to honor our country's flag and what it stands for might be ok by some of our country's idiots, but it damned sure isn't with me! My brother gave his life when he was a young man so this creep could stand there like a dunce!! RUNNING for President no less!! We've turned into a country of total IDIOTS!!! God help us cause we're sure gonna need it to survive!! Hap

17. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

So if Obama has all these Muslim roots, won't he be able to deal with the Muslim nations of the world more effectively? Just wondering. Jake

18. BL

BL Member

Hap and Smoker: Right On, Right On ,Right On. This punk needs some basic military training.

19. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Jake...
    You're so cute....
    If only your fantasy of Obama being better able to engage with the Islamic world were true..Sadly..(perhaps you missed it)..but they murder each other even more than they MURDER US..!!!!

20. tcr1146

More importantly Jakie Pooh, are you suggesting kiss their ass, beg for mercy etc or what are you suggesting?! Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.