1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Injured in Africa

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by NMULTRARUNNER55, Jun 28, 2013.

1. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

According to a press release from White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, President Obama suffered a broken arm earlier today while having brunch with an uncle and cousin during his family reunion in Africa. Evidently, a sudden gust of wind knocked the three of them out of a tree. No information is available on the condition of Obama's uncle or cousin.

Steve Nunley

Albuquerque, New Mexico

2. schwabby

schwabby Member

Nice non-racist remark. You may need more KKKookbooks.

3. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

How is my joke racist? Obama is at least 50% Caucasian, perhaps even more given the uncertainties associated with his Father. I'm Caucasian too.

Steve Nunley

Albuquerque, NM

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Its obviously a racist joke- so at least have the courage to admit it.

Not that people wont laugh or snicker but why be a chicken and claim it isnt?

It isnt illegal to tell jokes. I dont think I would tell that joke but that is me

You told it- might as well own it? Right?

I will tell you though that the last thing you worry about is the color of someones skin when you are in the military

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

Gene:

Obama is a democrat.Iowa folks vote democrat, so they must be democrats. You are from Iowa, so you must be a democrat. As you are a democrat you voted for Obama. The joke at issue here was written for republicans. As you are not a republican, you should not read or digress about republican jokes. Most trapshooters are republicans; therefore you cannot possibly be a trapshooter because you are a democrat. Because you do not agree with republicans (because you're a democrat).As a result, you would be considered a racist. :)

6. oz

oz Active Member

broken arm? probably from patting himself on the back.

7. Smoke 1

Smoke 1 Banned User Banned

Just another attempt at humor from a knucklehead with too much time on his hands. Kolar 69 is another example of someone bored with life.

8. Hank55

Hank55 Member

Personally, I love it.

9. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Lighten up it was a joke it could have been worse

Obama in the hospital after being beaten by three baboons it appears he was found in bed with the wrong ape

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

schwabbo & GNX are the poster children for anal retentive disorder.

Lighten up fa cryin out loud.

HM

11. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

It's quite obvious that our current administration isn't racist, because we all know only white people are racists. And of course what happen to Paula Dean wasn't race motivated, because it's OK for a black person to commit a felony but God help us if you use the wrong politically incorrect word to describe that POS, now that's bad!!

12. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Loved it. Don't worry about being a racist, it is the black race that is more racist than any race in the world. Bulge.

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rick did you ever think that being on the ground they may be in a place that is desirable to them? They can catch their droppings. Bulge.

14. hardrock

hardrock TS Member

you guys crack me up !!! when do you have you're yearly reunion ,i want to be there it's got to be a gas !!!

15. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I heard a different version. The family Mud Hut blew over in a wind storm, and a chicken landed on his arm.....

16. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I didn't know the KKKookbooks were even out yet, I have to pay more attention ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

17. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

If you guys are afraid of black people just admit it.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

18. GW22

GW22 Active Member

We're not afraid of black people, dipsh!t. We just want the person running our country to be elected based on qualifications and experience -- not skin color and payoffs.

-Gary

19. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Gene

you must be the one afraid of black people seeing as how you kiss their asses.

I have nothing against black people.

Just the one ruining america. He hates america and its people and people like you are too stupid to see the truth.

20. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

GN777;

Where did I say the joke wasn't (or was) racist? I asked schwabby the following question "How is my joke racist?"

Racism is a function of perspective. It's also the consistent fall back position for many Liberals and a commonly used crutch for those that cannot state a position clearly or concisely.

Isn't it interesting that not many Liberals, if any, ever want to talk about how Obama has used race to drive a wedge even deeper into our society (check yourselves for his speech to the ministers in Louisiana circa 2008) or how his tax policies are driven by racism (tax, tax and tax those rich whites who are awful people for being greedy (successful)).

Everyone is welcome to their opinion about anything I post. I'd say the same thing to anyone's face. I certainly wouldn't use the IRS and/or the NSA to oppress anyone that disagrees with me, even if I could.

Obama is a bad leader regardless of his uncertain pedigree.

Steve Nunley

Albuquerque, NM