1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama, How do we insure his defeat?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bruce Specht, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

As I've made my stand clear in many post here; my question is how do we insure that this wacko is defeated? I'm a firm believer that this man is bad for this country at so many levels. Forget about gun rights, this man and the democratic congress will bankrupt this country. Say what you want about GW, but his ideas on health care and illegal aliens make a lot of sense to me. In the Chicago market, every facet of the media is so pro Obama that it's as if it were a forgone conclusion that this guy is the President. I've talked this guy down to everyone I have a conversation on politics with, and at least in discussion these people agree with me. However the polls show him leading 46% to 40% for McCain. I think it's important not to have a democrat in the white house when we have democratic controlled congress. Pelosi has suggested a windfall tax on retirement accounts what????

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

This guy is arrogant and stupid. That would be a very dangerous combination for the leader of the free world. I have already started digging a very deep hole in my back yard.

3. Carl7650

Carl7650 TS Member

I agree,,,,This guy has to be stoped,,,NOW

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

History to repeat itself, the young and minorities stay home as they have done in the past on ELECTION DAY.

5. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

In order to "defeat" someone you have to have a viable alternative. I really believe that who Obama is & what he stands for is not nearly as important as how the voters see McCain. What I can't understand is how McCain expects to be elected while sounding & acting like Bush when Bush has the highest disapproval rating in modern history.

6. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I'm with you Bruce. I have bad mouthed Obama until I'm blue in the face and I believe the IDIOT (no other word for Obama comes to mind) is going to win. It's only after he gets elected will those who vote him in will see just how stupid the guy is. Of course than it's too late. Going to keep at it anyway and pray.

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Bankrupt America??? We already are. McCain needs to quit badmouthing Obama. Thats the first thing that needs to happen or Obama will win. I hope he does not but it does not look good right now. I guarantee you every minority in the U.S. will be there on election day. I may move to Costa Rica or somewhere if he gets in office

8. atashooter

atashooter Member

Everybody do a write in of " None Of The Above, Do over please"

9. SR1

SR1 TS Member

Hitlery will take care of him just like they did Vince Foster!!!!!!!!!!

10. atashooter

atashooter Member

SR1 .... LOL, yep a suicide without his prints on the gun....

11. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

Is that "Obama, how do we insure his defeat?" when speaking of McCain?

Obama's answer would be to let McCain cuddle up next to W. Then let W pull the rug out, as in Iraq.

Republicans will continue to self distruct, as in Alaska.

More bank failures and record deficit spending ought to just be enough, as in no fiscal responsibility.

Heck, B.H.Obama doesn't need to do anything and watch the Republican party come apart.

12. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

The media and independents are the ones that nominated McCain. The same media which is now following Obama around kissing his butt every chance they get. Bad as McCain is, you vote for someone you agree with half of the time over someone you never agree with. Kerry, Hillary, Dukakis, Edwards, etc. All bad choices. But this guy is STUPID. I don't know what it says about Ivy League schools. I suspect he is a product of affirmative action at the highest levels. We don't need an affirmative action president. That can get you killed.

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Vote against him and hope you are in the majority ... I do not think McCain is a good candidate, just a better candidate than Obama for an America thats already in deep trouble ... This will be interesting to say the least ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Where is Ray when we need him?

15. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Don't vote for him, but vote. A lot people will not vote, at all. Generally, less than 27% of potential voters vote.

16. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Scenerio; Obama picks Hilary for a running mate. They win the election. Obama goes the route of Foster and all their other friends and aquaintences went. Then she will be President since that is what she really wants.Then we have to deal with her. Mike.

17. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

"announce their VP choices these polls really don't mean much

MESSAGE DELETED BY MODERATOR

18. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

mengwe,,,Billy Klinton is real good at making planes fall out of the sky,,,you may be on to something,,,

19. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama approached St. Peter at the gates to heaven and was asked what he has done to deserve being granted entry to Heaven ... Obama says to St.Peter, I was the first black man who is a Muslim to be elected President of the United States ... St. Peter says, blackman, Muslim, President of the United States when did this all happen and Obama says about 20 minutes ago ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

20. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

It's easy. If all the dumbass hunters and shooters who continue to vote for Democrats because "their daddy" did or because their Union tells them to would realize that the Democrat Party of Obama is miles Left of the party of Hubert Humphry, McCain wins in a landslide. Folks, these people are dedicated to taking away your right to shoot, your right to hunt and your right to even own a gun. Wake TFU.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.