1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama has picked a drunk for VP.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Tell me Biden hasn't been drinking. Note how he tells the "women folk" to get off the stage. Obama looks like he thinking, "WTF have I done pickin' this honky dork?".

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZN5khF2i2ek&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZN5khF2i2ek&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Now maybe both of em can sit around and drink Ripple together.

3. Juno

Juno TS Member

A drunk. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

The ad Obama doesn't want you to see.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/talF7A-7MyM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/talF7A-7MyM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

JBrooks Nice post!! This guy is toasted, he can't even talk!

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I am not a fan of Biden, but he doesn't look or sound drunk to me. His humor is pretty grade-schoolish. Palin does sound much more intelligent when she speaks.

7. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

How about this one Devi? :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmRXH7RkCZQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmRXH7RkCZQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. recurvyarcher

Well, he certainly gets no points for dancing or singing. He can't even clap to a rythm...LOL!!!

9. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I think he's on drugs too.

10. JH

JH Well-Known Member

No...more of a blowhard, narcissistic, self-serving member of the Hair Club for Men who has spent many years living well and doing nothing in Washington!

Hmmm....let's see...as VP...do you want a member of the Hair Club for Men or a Life Member of the NRA....decisions, decisions.......

11. nipper

nipper TS Member

im gonna really love these posts on my birthday after obama is the next president

bill

12. bayrat

bayrat TS Member

Not to worry! Our next administration is going to consist of a real American hero with 20+ years in the Senate and a life member of the NRA with true administrative experience. Yes folks, she's had a real job! Plus, she believes in the sanctity of life. Anyone who would knowingly take on the responsibility of raising a handicapped child has my vote, hands down! And I speak from experience.

I think the Dems are worried. They were counting on Billary for the next 8 years and something went really, really wrong and they wound up with BO/Biden, both of whom have way too much baggage, and neither of which they wanted! Just think, Biden has been in Washington for 30+ years. No one, and I mean no one, can remain in congress that long and NOT pile up the trash. It'll come out. Besides, how many times has Biden tried to run for president and been slapped down by the members of his own party? Nope! Too much in his past. As for BO, just look at his connection to Ayers, Wright and Chicago politics. He's nothing but an empty suit. The Saddleback interview showed his true colors.

IMHO

The Bayrat
    Erol Tucker, POC, TX

13. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Idiot? Nope. GWB gave me Alito and Roberts and gave 50 million people the right to vote. The idiots are the ones who voted for Gore and Kerry. You know them, the idiots that GWB whupped. You see that is why he is the President and they and their loser supporters have been sucking sour grapes for 8 long years and now will get to keep sucking them as Obama is a sure loser too. ROFLMAO at them.

14. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

What an overbearing loser. Body language of the Obamas says it all.

15. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

2str8/sammie/deckart- YOU SUCK.- You never say a damn thing that isn't negative. If you disagree with everything on this site, all of the time, why would you want to be here? You're nothing but an ignorant, immature, troll.

16. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

Elected Gov. of Texas twice, elected twice to the Presidency, let's see now, how many Dems can match that. He ain't perfect, Kennedy wasn't perfect, Johnson was a crook, Clinton was a pervert who assaulted women, Carter was a bumbling idiot. The Dems have controlled Congress for 2 years and have accomplished nothing and have a 15% approval rating. Obama has done nothing, Biden is a blowhard drunk. Hillary was smart and heads and shoulders above Obama and the idiot Dems chose him? unbelievable! I would never vote for her because of 2nd Ammendment but she is one smart, tough lady. The best ad McCain has is the one with Hillary saying Obama gave a good speach, that's it.

17. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

2str8/sammie/deckart- YOU SUCK.- You never say a damn thing that isn't negative. If you disagree with everything on this site, all of the time, why would you want to be here? You're nothing but an ignorant, immature, troll.

18. recurvyarcher

2str8 is right...we would do better to refrain from name-calling and such. An intelligent argument is always more effective.

19. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

..........and by the way 2dumb- I think that your mother was drunk the entire time she was pregnant with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

curvy- are you nuts? Do a serach of this idiot's posts and see who the biggest offender is when it comes to name calling. How could you possibly protect this troll? He is the biggest problem on this site!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.