1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama has a hissy fit over tax raises

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by porky, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porky

porky TS Member

The poor little child did not get his way it seems.Bet you won't see this on network TV. Obama leaving a meeting with Congressional leaders after Cantor told the president that Republicans would not vote for his proposed tax hikes.
    Obama picked up his toys and stormed out of the meeting, kicking the door open.
    what a kick!

There is the leader of our country......Aren't you proud?

2. porky

porky TS Member

I couldn't get the image to come up. Here is the video. Copy and paste.

http://webmail.roadrunner.com/do/mail/message/document.gif;jsessionid=abcRQ83u47VwMh1b7XSwt?msgId=INBOXDELIM1895&part=2

3. 3357

3357 Member

Lets see, social security is going broke, so we stop collecting social security taxes from the national payroll, that makes scense.

4. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

The URL provided does not work. It gives a 403 Forbidden error.

5. porky

porky TS Member

Well, I looked at the website again. It was working and now it's not. Anyone care to make a guess where it went or who took it down. It showed a video of bozo kicking a door open because the Republicans told bozo that they were not going to give him the tax increases. Seems bozo has a real temper when he doesn't get his way. Could big brother be watching us very closely?? Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they are not after you.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I think that video is of a comedian who bears a striking resemblance to Lord Soetoro.

7. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Another urban legend.

8. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

This was a skit on SNL (Saturday Night Live) easily found on youtube

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Is this what you are referring to?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q3SFXQfE4kk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q3SFXQfE4kk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I can not stand anything Obama says or stands for but that right there was funny.

11. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

get-ER-done, Does that mean the R's are responsible for an increasing deficit?

> Collect taxes to pay for stuff... or run the Govt. on imaginary money.

Disclaimer: I am NOT supporting the Manchurian Candidate, Barry Soetoro. Just asking the question.

12. porky

porky TS Member

If the republicans spent 1.29 trillion every year since being in office, then they would be responsible( bozo has). The real problem is that bozo is mandating things get done and is spending too much to do it. Only 3 times in the history of the US has the gov't spent 6% more than the Gross National Product. 1. Civil War, 2. WWI, 3. WWII . bozo has spent 8% more than the GNP every year since being in office. Trying to pay back David Rockefeller and Geo Soros I guess. And from what I understand his new budget trumps those of the past. So no, I don't think it was the Republicans.

13. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

If O'Kenya wanted to lead, he could have had a National address in which he held the Congress responsible for not doing a budget. They didn't-and he didn't. Raising taxes pays for things the Govt. does however raising taxes will also get congress unelected.... soooo they wreck our financial system and nobody gets poned for it. Stupid Citizens.... So HEY! we're goin Zimbabwe!

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

there is no way hussein could kick in a door,,,,maybe have someone else do it.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.