1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Halloween

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Westie, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Westie

Westie Member

Going to try something new and politicaly correct tonight with the kids when they come by the house. I'm going to take candy from the kids that have been out going to a lot of houses and give it to the ones that haven't made as many stops. By redistributing the candy, I'm being fair to everyone, and I'm sure the ones that have worked the hardest will understand. In any case, the ones that hustled didn't really make the candy. I'm sure that the well know liberal posters on here already do this, and that I'm not doing anything new. We all know who they are. Happy Halloween to all!

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Take midalake with you.

3. Rick Barker

What if you are such a dumb Obama supporter, you don't have any headlights?

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Due to large numbers projected at the polls, they want all Republicans to vote on Nov 6th and Democrats to vote Nov 7th.

5. Rick Barker

And don't worry, ACORN will be out to pick you up and take you to the polls on Nov 7th.

6. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Westie:

Social justice REQUIRES selfish one percenters pony up their "fair share" of candy. Everybody knows if they would just pay a "little more", we could eliminate the annual trillion plus candy bar deficits.

sissy

PS: Save some of the candy you confiscate for any little tricksters out of the country on Halloween - vacationing in Mexico, for example.

7. Westie

Westie Member

Sissy, You are absolutely correct. Even though the "fair share" I collect from the really successful kids won't do anything to reduce the candy bar deficit, they do deserve to be punished for being so successful. As we all know, it does give our lives more meaning when successful people get taken down a notch or two.

8. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!

9. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.