1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama had a Dream....last night

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by checker, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. checker

checker Member

Obama had a Dream....last night. In the dream he talked to George Washington. George....things are not going well, My approval ratings are below 50%, can't get Dems to pass Health Care. What should I do? TELL THE TRUTH.
    The dream continues, talking to Thomas Jefferson. More problems than I ever imagined TJ......What Should I do? Read the Constitution and go by it.
    Finally President Obama dreamed he was talking to Abe Lincoln. My goodness Abe, I followed your advice and doctrine...... Where have I gone wrong? What should I do Abe? GO TO THE THEATER.

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Thanks for making my Day there checker. LOL. Break-em all. Jeff

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

My best laugh of the day---sjblue

4. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Anyone see the political cartoon showing Obama "bowing" to receive his gold medal? People started asking why HE was getting a gold medal, but the International Olympic Committee defended their action by saying that they didn't see anyone going downhill faster than him! ....Rick

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

O'numbnuts had a WET dream last night,,,he was about to have another one but he fell asleep,,,,,,,,,

6. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

I had a dream last night also...but woke up with a kidney stone..

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Here's what the crowd really wants...

Curt

[​IMG]

8. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.